Login / Sign up
> > > Profile marked as Private after Syncing

Messages in topic: Profile marked as Private after Syncing
Keshua

Nbr post: 1
Register: 8/16/13
Posted: 8/16/13, 11:34 PM

My profile has been stuck on private ever since I used premium magelo syncing. Not sure how to fix it... is this a bug or something I am missing?
Miniconan

Nbr post: 2
Register: 8/15/13
Posted: 8/19/13, 3:16 PM

I'm having the same issue. Posted on help but no reply from Magelo yet.

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 8/20/13, 2:01 AM

Oups sorry guys, we pushed a change a bit faster than expected so no wonder you don't understand what is going on...

So here is what is happening and why. We are adding a rule on how our trial is working. The spirit of the trial is to let you test what we have to offer because you are willing to take a leap forward and become premium but first you would like a taste of what it is.

Now when we look at trial accounts, there is an alarming growing number of people who are not respecting the spirit of the trial. So we had to step up and the private profile is the visible change on how the Trial is working now. Basically, profiles synced with a trial account are private and only visible by their owner.

We will very soon push an update on the website as well as post a news to communicate about this recent change.
Miniconan

Nbr post: 2
Register: 8/15/13
Posted: 8/21/13, 4:59 PM

Thank you for the reply. Does this mean once the trial is over the account will be visible?

Jelan
Admin

Posted: 8/25/13, 10:48 AM

Yes the restriction is lifted as soon as the trial expires.
Eggy

Nbr post: 34
Register: 1/19/03
Posted: 7/16/14, 2:09 PM

If we purchase a premium before the trial is over, can we be visible?
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 7/17/14, 1:47 AM

Yes of course !