> > > Guild Items list

Messages in topic: Guild Items list
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11388
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 2/13/12, 5:49 AM

Hello and a late Happy New Year !

Until VoA came out, Magelo had a nice "Guild Items" list. You could choose between a list of weapons, scrolls, armor and misc.
The lists showed all items for that category, and where they are stored: Character - Inventar / Bank - Bag - Slot in the bag - Item count in this bag slot.
The "Slot in the bag" was given up when the big bags were introduced (no big loss tough), followed by the "Bag" info (big loss with 24 bags in the bank).

Why was this nice concept given up? I am the "Spell Storage" of my guild so every time I got asked for a spell, I had to lookup for each spell were exactly it is .

Currently you can just see the Char and count of the item on this char. Hovering over the char opens a "map" (similar to the bank view of Default UI) where and how much of the item on the char is.
Unfortunately, I have a Bank UI Window which has two rows with all bags expanded instead of the 3 bag groups.

Sure, some guildies try to help me with that and do the bag counting for themself, but some count wrong: Instead of counting 1st column downwards, then 2nd column downwards etc. they count the first row from left to right, then 2nd row etc.
"Watermarked" bag indicators in the slot background would help alot.

And there's a more worse thing: I had to flag my chars as "Mule" instead of "Guild Mule" because the spells don't appear in the Guild Bank list anymore. So to look for a particular spell I have to browse "my" inventory now ...

Will that "old", handy list have a comeback?

//MWunsch