Login / Sign up
> > > Updated on the Rankings?

Messages in topic: Updated on the Rankings?
seth1616

Nbr post: 3
Register: 1/8/04
Posted: 12/7/06, 11:12 AM

I am not a premuim member but was wondering how to get the rankings updated? I have new stats and totals, yet on the rankings it still uses my old stats.

Please don't tell me, this is for premium members only, too.
Maurice
Advisor

Nbr post: 5271
Register: 11/14/01
Posted: 12/7/06, 12:12 PM

It's not for Premium only. Just update your profile to be current and use the MU program to validate your profile ingame.
Bolas

Nbr post: 75
Register: 3/2/02
Posted: 12/10/06, 2:58 PM

>It's not for Premium only. Just update your profile to be current and use the MU program to validate your profile ingame.

There are a couple people in my guild that are not premium magelo members for $$$ reasons, but they're having trouble getting on the ranking list.

Could you please post more information on how to be ranked and how to keep the rankings up to date if you're non-premium?

Xarra (dru), Ghirador (pal), and Sscorn (nec) are all having trouble with it at the moment, I believe. Final Empire guild on Povar server.

-Bolas

# http://eq.magelo.com/profile/429220
Maurice
Advisor

Nbr post: 5271
Register: 11/14/01
Posted: 12/10/06, 5:47 PM

They should make a genuine profile (i.e. one that matches the profile ingame), then just launch the Magelo Update utility and play those characters in EverQuest. Even though they're not Premium, Magelo should read their data and validate it against the server data (no need to do anything, other than just fire up the Magelo Update program and making sure that it detects the characters online).

That should update the rankings properly.