Login / Sign up
> > > Inventory Management Ideas

Messages in topic: Inventory Management Ideas
Rydien

Nbr post: 3
Register: 7/4/02
Posted: 10/1/12, 1:54 PM

Hello!

Thank you for all of the hard work you've put in to make Magelo a great tool!

I've been running in to a situation that Magelo could really help with. I have a bunch of alts with miscellaneous tradeskill, gear, and other items. The advanced search allows for doing a text based search against your characters to see who has an item, how many, etc.. However, there is no indication of where this item is at on your character.

There is also the fantastic "My Inventory" tool that allows you to drill down specific item types to find out where items are on your characters. This works great if the item you are looking for falls specifically under one of the categories provided.

The feature that Magelo could really help with is providing a combination of these two tools in some form. More specifically having a way to find items across your inventories using a text based search, and returning results of who has how many of an item, where it is, etc..

Thank you for your time and consideration of this feature request!
Kaspin
Premium User

Nbr post: 119
Register: 2/12/02
Posted: 10/1/12, 4:25 PM

When you click on the "My Inventory" link on the main menu on the left, there's a search input box on the right side right above the item list. Should do what you are looking for

Rydien

Nbr post: 3
Register: 7/4/02
Posted: 10/1/12, 5:39 PM

Ha! I must be blind, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you! :D
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 10/4/12, 12:29 AM

Good