Login / Sign up
> > > Test Server Support

Messages in topic: Test Server Support
Insedeel
Premium User

Nbr post: 3
Register: 5/31/02
Posted: 12/12/12, 1:17 PM

I noticed that the support section from the previous post was in archive, so I thought I'd repost it here since this section seems to get a lot more visibility by the admins.

Has there been any thought or update as to Test Server support? The test server is more popular than it's probably ever been since the character wipe way back in the day, and so it would be really nice to be able to have the test server supported now by Magelo. I know this isn't the best benchmark in the world, when I log into my live server I see that general has on average ~250-300 people in it, and test nowadays has 200-250 people during peak time. The F2P model was probably the best thing that's ever happened for the test server, because right before the F2P model was brought in, general chat would have 30-60 people in it at one time on test.

I'd like to continue my premium Magelo account because I'd like to support Magelo, and I've kept mine going in the hopes that test would be supported, but unfortunately for me and plenty others on the Test Server, there's really no point if we don't have the support for our server.

Thanks for your time!

Darkenr
Jaimezscott

Nbr post: 1
Register: 5/29/13
Posted: 5/29/13, 11:04 AM

Just started back up on EQ. Moved to test server. All Expansion enabled ect. for free. Downloaded MageloSync to find out it dosnt work with Test. Deleting Megelo. No Premium account from me.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 6/23/13, 11:09 PM

You can now synchronize your character on the test server. Yes we did it
We will have to follow up on test server patches from now on.
Let us know if you run into any issue.
Latan

Nbr post: 2
Register: 11/13/12
Posted: 10/15/13, 5:39 PM

is the test server still supported? Sync created a profile for me, but it doesn't show any of my armor.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 10/18/13, 4:21 AM

Hi Latan,

Unless you are are premium member or using the trial, the sync will not update your gear (everything else is taken care of).