Login / Sign up
> > > Achievment Listing

Messages in topic: Achievment Listing
Furryfastfoot

Nbr post: 29
Register: 7/3/02
Posted: 12/13/12, 8:11 AM

A lot of people are working on the collection quests, with that said is there a way to Magelo can grab a true false on achievments?

loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 12/19/12, 11:10 AM

It's actually on top of our to do list Furryfastfoot! Thanks for your post
We will keep you posted on our progress.
Llaine

Nbr post: 15
Register: 1/24/11
Posted: 3/27/13, 9:11 AM

Most Excellent thank you MAGELO
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11387
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 3/27/13, 11:41 AM

Your timing is excellent Llaine, we happen to have made some pretty good progress and should be able to have something soon !
Xurts

Nbr post: 9
Register: 12/31/13
Posted: 1/19/14, 7:04 PM

What is the status of this request? We're nearing a year since you last posted.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11387
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/19/14, 8:20 PM

Hi Xurts,

This has been delivered quite sometime ago with the 'My Collectibles" tool. Within that tool, you can track your spells as well as your achievements.

Marking this request as completed.
Xurts

Nbr post: 9
Register: 12/31/13
Posted: 1/19/14, 8:32 PM

OK, Thanks!
I've seen that, but I assumed it was just a list of what's available, as everything I look at shows 0/1, and I know I have some of them.
I'll open a ticket to discuss it.
EQNEUBIE

Nbr post: 4
Register: 9/18/13
Posted: 3/6/14, 5:29 PM

same story here.

I have achievements I've completed, and i can view them on magelo here as completed, but only from here. Is there a way to view it on my magelo profile???

Also, as previous poster stated, even though I've completed whatever achievement, they all say 0/1.

Do you need a tester for your software releases? The Achievement pages are also dry. Just text. No links, no info beyond titles, no rewards info (plat, exp, item, etc). If anythin links to eqresource/allas.

ITs a start though! Its great I dont have to be online to view where I am on progression! Would be nice to see which ones I dont have though when I open up an achievement that has started but not completed (they all say 0/1, regardless of competed, or not. Would also be beneficial to state which subtasks within umbrella tasks have been done, or not, as it does in-game. It would just be nice to take the /achievement in-game system, outside of game, even though that was not likely the goal of this feature/enchancement