Login / Sign up
> > > Don AA's should not stack benefits

Messages in topic: Don AA's should not stack benefits
Altreal1
Premium User

Nbr post: 220
Register: 1/16/07
Posted: 5/23/13, 3:40 PM

Would like the leader boards to be as close to accurate as possible and I know i can filter out the non authentic profiles from the results but it irks me to see such blatant tom foolery with some peoples profiles.

You can manually add in all the * of the Dark Reign or * of the Keepers AA's to add double stats & hit points etc. At one time there was a way to get both but has since been patched. Unsure if there is a way to "lore group" the special AA's limiting only dark reign or keeper versions but it would be appreciated.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 5/24/13, 12:42 AM

Hi Altreal1,

You are right, we should be able to enforce the fact they can't choose both.
We will see to add that restriction and to clean up the database.
We will keep you posted.
Altreal1
Premium User

Posted: 6/18/13, 2:47 PM

Do the leader boards ever refresh the data on a system level vs. a profile level?

http://eq.magelo.com/do_ranking.jspa?bgOnly=false&authOnly=false&raceId=&classeId=&serverId=&minLevel=1&maxLevel=100&criteria1=ATK&criteria2=

Looking at the leaders based on Attack, the 1st 26 toons have grossly skewed values that are much lower when you actually click on the profile but if the profile is never updated they stay at the top of the list.

Any thoughts?
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 6/18/13, 11:13 PM

This is a known issue Altreal1. We plan to work on a new version of the Rankings really soon and we will address this problem at the same time.
Altreal1
Premium User

Posted: 6/21/14, 6:01 PM

Just doing a 1 year followup on rankings, sad to still see those 26 on the list.