Login / Sign up
> > > T2 Group Power Source Aug

Messages in topic: T2 Group Power Source Aug
Sandaormo

Nbr post: 11
Register: 2/11/03
Posted: 3/25/14, 12:44 AM

I have a Caged Hatred in when I sync so it should be auto but when I look in my modifier stats under AC and Hp's the values on all my visible slot ( BP Wrist Legs etc ) under T2GroupPowerSourceAug do not show up. When I look at other peoples profiles they do show up in both AC and HP's, am I doing something wrong?

Help plz
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 4/7/14, 10:59 AM

Hi Sandaormo,

Wondering if you still have the issue. Like you said, you shouldnt have to do anything for the powersource to bring its benefits.
Sandaormo

Posted: 4/7/14, 7:08 PM

Still the same:
for example in my profile under Modifiers > AC. This happens in most of my visible gear.

tI lists that I have the Caged Hatred power source in the slot but lists no ac gain, I see that it does in other peoples. Not sure what I'm doing wrong or their doing right lol

=(
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 4/7/14, 9:58 PM

May i ask you to sync your character once again and not touch it manually afterward. Looking at an authentic profile is much easier to understand what happened. Thanks !
Sandaormo

Posted: 4/8/14, 12:19 AM

Done, thanks for taking a look.
Fenthen
Advisor

Nbr post: 1635
Register: 8/31/01
Posted: 4/8/14, 2:10 AM

As a side note, I often have problems with Magelo recognizing any stat food/drink or powersource changes if I make the change while Magelo is running. I will either zone to force Magelo to rescan my character, or I will close & reopen Magelo.

Verify that, after you sync, your character's hidden augment slots and food/drink slots are displaying correctly. You can do that when editing your character's inventory. For example: http://eq.magelo.com/edit_equipment.jspa?character=725
and then click on your profile (Main link).

Next to Haste and Weight are your food/drink slots, and your Type 1 augmentation slot for visible armor should read as T2GroupPowerSourceAug for the Xorbb powersource.

Magelo profile #725 - Born July 1 1999, Magelo on August 31 2001
sulekasu

Nbr post: 5
Register: 6/30/14
Posted: 9/9/14, 1:34 AM

Was this ever resolved? I also have this issue and would like to have my stats displayed correctly but it seems it only works if you pay premium?
Fenthen
Advisor

Posted: 9/9/14, 7:51 AM

Was what ever resolved? Your gear does not sync unless you are premium, which includes power sources.

sulekasu

Posted: 9/9/14, 2:42 PM

I can update my gear manually. Are you saying that power sources cannot be updated manually? It shows on my profile that I added Xorbb PS but it won't display the stats properly.
Fenthen
Advisor

Posted: 9/9/14, 3:07 PM

No. Read the first post in this thread. You're not entirely sure how powersources work.

A Powersource does not have stats; instead it grants augmentation stats to your visible armor, like an augment, but under a hidden slot. The strength of those stats is determined by the classification of the powersource and by the armor's purity (like how a charm works).

The invisible augment you need to equip on your armor is the "T2GroupPowerSourceAug" for the Xorbb's Caged Hatred. You could leave the PS slot empty if you wanted as it technically doesn't give any statistics or other bonuses for you.

sulekasu

Posted: 9/9/14, 3:22 PM

Yes I understand how they work. The original poster described the issue perfectly.

"Still the same:
for example in my profile under Modifiers > AC. This happens in most of my visible gear.

tI lists that I have the Caged Hatred power source in the slot but lists no ac gain, I see that it does in other peoples. Not sure what I'm doing wrong or their doing right lol"

Some people show an AC gain of 26 where mine shows a 0. The only difference I see is that theirs is authenticated while I update mine manually. So if that's the issue why I am not getting the appropriate gain, I can accept that. If i can somehow fix the issue manually that would be awesome!
Fenthen
Advisor

Posted: 9/9/14, 3:28 PM

I do not have access to accounts/profiles like Jelan and Louina do, so I cannot determine if it is set correctly in your gear. If you link your profile it may help a bit though.

For the record, your magelo profile will show this as an augmentation in the armor:
T2GroupPowerSourceAug
Magic, No Trade, Augmentation, Prestige
Class: ALL
Race: ALL
Ear, Head, Face, Neck, Shoulders, Arms, Back, Wrist, Range, Hands, Primary, Secondary, Fingers, Chest, Legs, Feet, Waist

Size:TINY AC: 26
Weight: 1.0 HP: 131
Rec Level: 100 Mana: 131
End: 131

Strength: 15 +2 Heal Amount: 5
Stamina: 15 Spell Dmg: 5
Intelligence: 15 +2
Wisdom: 15 +2
Agility: 15 +2
Dexterity: 15 +2
Charisma: 15
This augmentation fits in slot types: 1 (General: Single Stat)

sulekasu

Posted: 9/9/14, 3:30 PM

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2797312
Fenthen
Advisor

Posted: 9/9/14, 3:32 PM

Your gear shows the powersource affecting the armor. Using a shield is cheating, by the way. =P =P
Inspect the armor and you'll see it as the last item on the right.

sulekasu

Posted: 9/9/14, 3:36 PM

Yes I see it on the item itself. When you click on the modifiers tab then click AC tab then expand the item it shows a 0 for power source. Are you saying this 0 does not affect the overall stats?