Login / Sign up
> > > How exactly do you manually update keys and flags?

Messages in topic: How exactly do you manually update keys and flags?
redgiant

Nbr post: 6
Register: 12/1/11
Posted: 6/7/14, 6:44 PM

I renewed my Magelo for the express purpose of being able to track all the in-era progression keys and flags for my characters (and other guild members want to do the same thing).

How do you manually update all your keys and flags, such as the PoP subset you could see via "unlock memores"?

Even if we have to manually enter which keys or flags we have and update them with state changes, I still expect Magelo to have the schema which encompasses all known keys and flags for me to pick from/update/know which ones I have/don't have yet.

The Keys & Flags tab of my character profile is blank, and there is no option that I can find to even enter anything onto those screens. Where/how do you do it?
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11388
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 6/11/14, 10:38 PM

Hi redgiant,

My hope was that SoE would migrate their ancient flag/key system to the new achievement system that we can track and manage automatically. Unfortunately they still rely on the old system.

You can edit your flags and keys for each character in Magelo in the Manage Character > Flags & Keys. Right now the list we have is unfortunately flat and boring and might be a bit outdated. I would very much like to make it easier to manage them by grouping them and also refresh them but we need community help to do that.

Could you perhaps give it a look ?
Draknore

Nbr post: 1
Register: 5/22/02
Posted: 7/16/15, 1:33 PM

I updated my Flags/Keys today manually and they do not show up on my profile.

Also the Keys for the original Plane of Sky islands are not on the list. Can they be added?