Login / Sign up
> > > EverQuestII ???

Messages in topic: EverQuestII ???
Bu1wink1e

Nbr post: 25
Register: 10/19/02
Posted: 1/5/07, 12:30 PM

Is this even being considered? Any type of time line? Not realistic for the potential user base?

Throw me a bone, I come and look every month or three to see if there is any hope.

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11387
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/8/07, 11:50 AM

It has been considered a long time ago and we will do it, actually, some work already started. When it will be ready is another story and it's too early to say.
Bu1wink1e

Posted: 1/9/07, 1:26 PM

Thanks
Yaxa

Nbr post: 176
Register: 11/25/01
Posted: 1/13/07, 12:36 PM

I'm sorry, Jelan & Co, but WoW and EQ2 support were promised more than two years ago. I think by now you owe us a little more information. In the past year and a half you conveniently blamed all delays on the new website. How much has been done for WoW/EQ2 so far? Do you expect to have a working product available in 2007?

Yaxa Brightmoon
Arch Arcanist of Maelin Starpyre
zbiknecromancer

Nbr post: 8
Register: 5/8/04
Posted: 1/18/07, 6:44 AM

Yaxa everquest has been around 7 years longer than WoW and EQ2 and the magelo is still bugging for us , get in line and WoW and EQ2 will get it when they get it

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1016002
Trook

Nbr post: 83
Register: 11/25/03
Posted: 1/29/07, 10:48 AM

Whats sad is prior to this site going live, the Magelo management said that EQ2 and WoW would follow suit and go live like a week or two after this site.

Now that apparently has changed..
Zephyermoon

Nbr post: 71
Register: 5/29/02
Posted: 1/30/07, 5:26 PM

i really do hate to say i told you so.
streaker

Nbr post: 7
Register: 3/2/02
Posted: 2/10/07, 5:37 PM

Well I for one will not renew for premium until they support WoW. I think it is a good deal even at $25.00 but in order to get that cash from me they will need to support the game that I am currently playing as I have stoped playing EQ.
azuredragon01

Nbr post: 11
Register: 3/20/02
Posted: 3/4/07, 10:35 PM

Trook they never gave a time frame for the EQ2 and WoW releases. They simply said the platform the new Magelo is built on will make it easier to adapt to other games.

Kat

Master Artisan Katonis Shadowfury of the Hunt
Waymaker Taladise Shadowheart the Adventurous
Muse Koorie Shadowsong the Adventurous
Trook

Posted: 3/5/07, 3:47 PM

Oh yes they did.. They said once this site is done and went live, it would only take a week or two to get WoW (for example) rolled out because the bulk of the work was done in the initial site (This site) so all they needed to do was make some minor changes and they can quickly rollout WoW and EQ2.

This initial site was the basis for the WoW and EQ2 sites..
Trook

Posted: 3/5/07, 3:59 PM

Disregard my post above..hit the enter key too soon . Take this one for first time..

"Oh yes they did.. They said once this site is done and went live, it would only take a week or two to get WoW (for example) rolled out because the bulk of the work was done in the initial site (This site) so all they needed to do was make some minor changes and they can quickly rollout WoW and EQ2.

This initial site was the basis for the WoW and EQ2 sites.. That's why I was so shocked when I saw the post from the Magelo staff that said:

"It has been considered a long time ago and we will do it, actually, some work already started. When it will be ready is another story and it's too early to say".

They clearly said WoW and EQ2 would follow very soon after EQ1 site went live.. I remember it like it was yesterday.. I don't have access to the old boards cause if I did I would glady cut and paste it in here for ya..

I have the distinct impression we were mislead".

Dalren

Nbr post: 27
Register: 10/18/01
Posted: 3/6/07, 6:54 AM

Eh, WoW now has the armory, and EQ2 has EQ2players now.

No real point in worrying about magelo now.

Check out the WoW profiler...
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Dalren

Very nice if you ask me.
Zephyermoon

Nbr post: 71
Register: 5/29/02
Posted: 3/20/07, 11:27 PM

fool me once shame on you.
fool me twice shame on me.
Bu1wink1e

Posted: 3/28/07, 12:26 AM

Dalren,

I do not know about WOW, but SOE's EQ2Players is a poor excuse for a profile service. There is no depth in the info presented, and you have to pay for everything in segments on top of your subscription. I need the depth of info mining that Magelo gave me when I played EQ1.
Bu1wink1e

Posted: 6/16/07, 3:43 PM

Bounce