Login / Sign up
> > > New Characters Ranking

Messages in topic: New Characters Ranking
kamion

Nbr post: 12
Register: 4/14/03
Posted: 11/16/14, 9:33 AM

One thing I like about the new system is that magelo has selected certain stats to display by default for each class beyond HP mana.

IE:
Wizard - AA HP Mana Mana+ hInt SDmg
Warrior - AA HP AC ATK HP+ Avoid Stun

The problem is, the 'secondary' stats you show are largely irrelevant in today's game, as many of them have stat caps that are easily met by today's gear.

For warrior, it should be like this:

Warrior - AA HP AC hDex hAgl hSta hStr

Heroics are what really matter when it comes to individual gear choices these days. With tanks for example, going for hAgl augs will give you an AC rankings boost while going for hSta augs will give you a HP rankings boost, so being able to see the total amount of +heroics people have will tell you that individual's gear preferences.

====

Something which I find odd, when you sort a class by something other than the default, they keep their rank of the default. IE, warriors default is AC, but if you sort by HP it keeps their AC ranking #, so the list is ordered: 6, 2, 11, 3, 13

I get why you're doing this, you want peoples rank in the most important stat to always be displayed. However, it's hard on the eyes, and (in my example) it doesn't tell you what rank you are in HP unless you manually count to your spot.