Login / Sign up
> > > adding equipmwnt

Messages in topic: adding equipmwnt
Hata

Nbr post: 8
Register: 2/18/02
Posted: 1/15/07, 4:53 PM

how do you manually add equipemnt? When I try adding an item by clicking on a slot, I can find the item, but there is no button to save the new item to the equipment slot or to drag the search result over to the equipment slot

Hata Takushi
May the bridges I burn light my way
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/15/07, 4:58 PM

You should be able to click the item name to bind it to your selected slot.
Hata

Posted: 1/15/07, 5:35 PM

if a click a slot, it gives me a box where i can type a name such as Rage-scarred gorget, then clicking go will bring up a Item List to the right with that single item. However, clicking save does not save the item to that slot. Clicking on the item in the item list brings up a tooltip window that gives further description to the item, but no option to save it to the slot. I cannot drag the item to the slot on the equipment profile at the far left. I dont know how to add the item after I look it up by typing in the name, I cannot figure out what to do

Hata Takushi
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 1/15/07, 6:14 PM

You need to click the item name not its icon, only the icon brings a tooltip with a link to the item details. Which browser/version are you using ?
Hata

Posted: 1/15/07, 6:20 PM

ok, if I try selecting another name, then I can click the item like you described, but that does not work for rage-scarred gorget. I wonder if its due to the hyphen. In any case, I am using IE version 7.0.5730.11

Hata Takushi
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 1/15/07, 6:41 PM

My guess is that rage-scarred gorget appears greyed in the list meaning it's a lore item and you already got one hence the fact you cant equip it again.
Hata

Posted: 1/15/07, 6:49 PM

ok, now it works, it was in my inventory also. Thanks for the help!

Hata Takushi
Galanteer

Nbr post: 6
Register: 12/19/02
Posted: 4/1/07, 3:06 PM

For five items, when I try to add them to my profile they show up greyed out -as if I had them already (lore).
Each of these are items that are bagged; maybe 6 months ago I dragged and dropped a bag into trash bin (with items in it). When I tried to add them to new bag could't. Tried every so often over last few months to add these items.
None of the items appear in inventory or bank areas of profile.

Galanteer
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/528806