Login / Sign up
> > > Convert Original Scrollbars to New Bag Scrollbars

Messages in topic: Convert Original Scrollbars to New Bag Scrollbars
Byren

Nbr post: 20
Register: 9/30/04
Posted: 2/9/15, 1:30 PM

When you hover over the new bag vertical scrollbars (in the right window), your cursor changes to the hand cursor and you can smoothly drag the bar up and down by holding the left mouse button down and moving the mouse. You can even click in the scrollbar channel as you do in a normal window to have the bar jump ahead to your new position as it is suppose to.

The original Magelo scrollbar on the left window? Very awkward. No cursor change and if you hold the left mouse down and move the mouse up and down AND are not precisely vertical in your mouse movements, you get the above display: Part of the screen is highlighted as if you were going to copy that information.

Then sometimes you somehow get your mouse attached to the scrollbar and can stop holding down the left mouse button down and just move the mouse up and down. The scrollbar then glides smoothly up and down until you do a single click to release the scrollbar from your mouse. That would be fine except:

I don't know the actual sequence needed to always do this.

loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 2/13/15, 2:15 AM

Indeed, we should use the bag scrollbar system everywhere in the Profile. I will had this to our to do list and I will keep you posted! Thank you Byren for pointing this out.