Login / Sign up
> > > Guild based sync

Messages in topic: Guild based sync
Fredorff

Nbr post: 25
Register: 1/31/02
Posted: 6/27/16, 6:41 PM

Magelo sync collects Guild membership and guild rank for each character, as part of establishing identity. If I could pay for all my guildmates of a certain rank (54 slots base, +up in lots of 2doz or so? reset quarterly?) to be able to update just those characters with their gear & such, gold badge etc, I'd totally be down for that.

Szilent Brohg Leeni Hotpants Fredorff Ninin Roarie Szilly Camraderry
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 7/2/16, 7:49 PM

Hi Fredorff,

I hear you, it's something we had contemplated before but it's not easy to come up with a formula that would be win win for everyone and would not be too convoluted.
Fredorff

Posted: 7/4/17, 4:06 AM

Just resubbed, still love your service. This item still tops my wishlist for Magelo

Duesama
Premium User

Nbr post: 7
Register: 6/25/03
Posted: 4/27/18, 2:32 PM

Bump
Please find a way to implement this.
Fredorff

Posted: 9/18/18, 2:29 AM

Still subbing, just a tad behind on bumping my top feature request

Guilds already make a practice of paying annually for web hosting for their forums, surely a fair price can be arrived at for this service. If the tech isn't a barrier

Fredorff

Posted: 7/20/19, 10:16 PM

still here, still hoping. SO MANY players aren't subscribing for themselves, and won't, that might be converted into customers by being part of a guild level adoption of the service. Find the right quarterly price, enable gear syncing based on the character being full member (that's rank 4 by default, though maybe that could be customizable by the payer? or not, whatever) in a subscribed guild. Please.

Fredorff

Posted: 12/30/22, 4:14 PM

Been a couple years since I bothered with a bump, but my wish persists that Magelo would multiply its community uptake by having group-based subscription.

Sync already reads guild tags, and guild ranks.

Figure some price for doing the full sync with gear & gold badge for the first 72(?) characters with rank 4+. Expansion bundles for a couple hundred characters. Probably make it reset quarterly so folks only keep their badges if their profile stays current.