Login / Sign up
> > > Adding Augs to an Alternate Profile

Messages in topic: Adding Augs to an Alternate Profile
Hemocrit

Nbr post: 5
Register: 4/7/03
Posted: 5/6/07, 5:37 PM

This may have been addressed some where already, and my apologies if it has....but how do you add augs to gear that you swapped in an alternate profile? I have tried everything and can't figure it out. I tried to search for answers here, but came up empty handed. Any help would be great, thanks!
Hemocrit

Posted: 5/28/07, 1:25 AM

3 weeks later and no replies....is this typical or does no one know?
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11387
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 6/4/07, 3:42 PM

You should be able to do it just like you add augments for your main profile. Can you explain us where does it prevent you from doing it the same way as for your main profile ? Do you see any javascript errors ?
Hemocrit

Posted: 6/10/07, 5:26 PM

I can create an alternate profile, but when I got to select an item to change out I get a little box that pops up saying "TypeError: $("boxslot" + currentStep).focus is not a function". I get this whenever I try to switch out an item with something I currently have equiped. If I click "OK" it switches the items, but I have no idea how to add an aug to the switched item at that point. It either doesn't allow me to or I can't. I can see by clicking on the item that I switched that the aug slot is empty, but there is no option to add an aug. I normally update my magelo with the updater, I have never done it manually. The only reason I need to do anything manually is because I am trying to play around with an alternate profile....any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 6/11/07, 5:59 AM

Interesting... Which browser are you using ? Can you try with Firefox and let me know if it works ?
Thanks in advance.
Hemocrit

Posted: 7/1/07, 2:27 PM

I currently only use Firefox.
Hemocrit

Posted: 8/10/07, 2:07 AM

Anything new here?
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 8/17/07, 9:41 PM

Can you tell me which version of Firefox you are currently using please ?
Disco Troll01

Nbr post: 3
Register: 4/15/02
Posted: 9/17/07, 11:16 AM

I'm using Mozilla 1.0 on a Windows 2000 O/S box and i have th exact same problems. I can change out the armor pieces but can't replace or add augs to any current or new items I put in my laternate profiles.
Disco Troll01

Nbr post: 3
Register: 4/15/02
Posted: 9/17/07, 11:22 AM

Since I normally use one box for browsing the web, doing forum post, and all my magelo updating I decided to use my XP box with Mozilla 2.0.0.6 loaded. Guess what? It works fine on this box. Can update augs an everything. May have to just update your version of Mozilla.