Login / Sign up
> > > This feature is coming soon.

Messages in topic: This feature is coming soon.
Lanamilia

Nbr post: 32
Register: 6/26/03
Posted: 6/23/07, 6:44 PM

Any ETA for "My guild" feature or any other missing feature which is announced as coming soon?

Vazago

Nbr post: 19
Register: 7/7/02
Posted: 6/24/07, 10:26 AM

I was to ask this myself..

Or just any of the things that are in development. A little update on what is goin on wouldnt hurt..

2 months ago this was posted in a update.

What is coming soon next ?

We will work on those flags and keys, as well as the spell book. A first step toward the guild tools will be pushed live too. Manual handling of power sources will be introduced as well.

So hows it goin?

Bricktop - Commando - <Wreckers> - Space Slug
Maeluwen

Nbr post: 8
Register: 2/7/05
Posted: 6/28/07, 11:06 AM

newbie...
xzaviar

Nbr post: 23
Register: 2/9/05
Posted: 6/28/07, 12:38 PM

Looks like you could at least put up a page with all of your guild mates when my guild is clicked. I am assuming you have something more grandiose planned which is why this has been "coming soon" for over six months now. Until that time comes however, some sort of functional page would be nice.
kimahry
Advisor

Nbr post: 282
Register: 1/26/04
Posted: 7/2/07, 9:50 AM

The guild page was functional but simple altough as many members wanted to have more than 1 primary character by magelo account we have to make lot of change and it take time.
I don't have any ETA on it at the moment.

xzaviar

Nbr post: 23
Register: 2/9/05
Posted: 7/3/07, 10:42 AM

Sorry I don't understand.

If you had a simple working guild tool why not leave it up until you finish the updated version. More features are great sure, but I fail to understand why members wanting more features justifies the removal of a simple working page? Can you just put the old up until you get around to whatever the new one will include?
Lanamilia

Nbr post: 32
Register: 6/26/03
Posted: 7/5/07, 7:13 PM

I agree xzaviar... so why did you remove the first version of my guild?

Trinity

Nbr post: 14
Register: 3/10/02
Posted: 7/11/07, 9:25 AM

Yea, I agree.

Also, don't forget guild ranking options. EQRankings had some decent filters you could apply - I'd like that functionality again.