Login / Sign up
> > > Not Showing Up In Rankings

Messages in topic: Not Showing Up In Rankings
StripesC

Nbr post: 7
Register: 11/28/02
Posted: 10/11/07, 4:17 PM

So, now Im a paying customer and I still dont show up on the rankings. I sent an email and got a totally off topic reply, so I signed up for Magelo figuring at least I would not have to imput my information and find after a week because of EQ updating I still cant use that feature but I would still like to be on the rankings. Any thoughts?
Maurice
Advisor

Nbr post: 5271
Register: 11/14/01
Posted: 10/11/07, 6:19 PM

Under "My characters" -> "Manage Character" -> "Privacy settings", you can find an option to keep your character ranked or not. Make sure it's set properly, then run Magelo Update. This is a feature that works both for Premium and non-Premium; the difference is that for Premium members, it automatically synchronises the profile and tags it as valid, while non-Premium members need to manually make sure their profile matches ingame, before Magelo Update tags it as valid and takes it up in the Rankings page.
StripesC

Posted: 10/11/07, 7:50 PM

I did that before I resorted to paying for the premium and it did not work.
Lias

Nbr post: 247
Register: 10/13/02
Posted: 10/12/07, 1:58 AM

You did what? Set Privacy Options or ran Magelo Update?

You will not show up on rankings without doing both.. and MU has been offline for the last 8 days. You do not say in your post when you tried to run MU.

MU should be back up Friday. Try again then.

StripesC

Posted: 10/12/07, 5:02 AM

I did both, I did the privacy settings months ago and rechecked them recently they are set to allow ranking, and I tried to run magelo update which keeps telling me I have no character to update.
Maurice
Advisor

Nbr post: 5271
Register: 11/14/01
Posted: 10/12/07, 5:38 AM

It at least needs to detect your character before it can be ranked. Otherwise there isn't much to validate. What version of the Updater are you running? And is your Java install up to date?