Login / Sign up
> > > Server migration

Messages in topic: Server migration
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 11/21/16, 4:59 AM

We have worked on a server migration at the beginning of November. As a result, among other things, the website should be noticeably faster. Given the stability of the service during the migration, we have granted 10 extra days to all our premium users.

If you have an issue with Magelo Sync (invalid descriptor) you need to uninstall Magelo Sync, then download the new version of Magelo Sync and install it.
moakrw

Nbr post: 9
Register: 9/23/16
Posted: 11/21/16, 11:56 AM

It's not working. I have uninstalled it twice and had to reinstall java both times to get it to the synch screen and nothing is synching.
Galien

Nbr post: 1
Register: 4/4/02
Posted: 11/21/16, 1:49 PM

Magelo Sync 4.5.1 has not been working since EoK went live on nov. 16.

A box showing: "eqgame.exe has been patched, Magelo Sync will be updated soon to support this version".
The "OK Button" however does not work (either).
nickrw28

Nbr post: 2
Register: 7/29/11
Posted: 11/21/16, 5:08 PM

you people need to get on the ball with the fix or keep people updated on the status simply giving free weeks or premium access is not fixing anything
Kiillz
Premium User

Nbr post: 89
Register: 7/15/02
Posted: 11/21/16, 8:55 PM

regular patch knocks them out for days.... knew the expansion was gonna be no different. highly agitating tho the LACK of communication for price thats collected for the service. just my 2cp.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 11/22/16, 4:50 AM

Yes we need to update Magelo Sync for the latest game patch. I will post an announcement right now about it.