Login / Sign up
> > > Augmentations

Messages in topic: Augmentations
Shelda

Nbr post: 87
Register: 12/23/02
Posted: 1/5/17, 7:14 AM

Hello Jelan.

Another thing I'd like to see implemented is that when I choose MY INVENTORY on the left side there and I search, I'd like it to find the augmentations I have equipped. It's frustrating trying to figure out what toon has what augmentations and this would sure make it easy. Clearly, you're already capturing this data because I can see it in the characters armor when I look, we just need the MY INVENTORY to show it as something like this:

Shelda : 1 in equipped

or even better say what slot its equipped in to make life convenient

Shelda : 1 in equipped (Back)

Cheers!
Shelda

Posted: 1/5/17, 7:17 AM

Much like the My collectibles tabs you setup, which are very nice, once they function correctly, it would be SWEET to have a list like that, by character name as to what augs are in what slots and what aug slot it is (i.e. Type 5, Type 7/8, Type 9, Type 13, etc).

Again, you are already capturing this data, but this would make life grand when trying to make a hit list on what order I want to replace augs as I get upgrades.

Thanks again.
mxdog

Nbr post: 6
Register: 11/10/13
Posted: 4/9/17, 5:42 PM

I just got on here To suggest the same thing. Just spent a half hour looking over inventory to see what augs i still need from annis' and realized i wasn't seeing any of the augs i have worn. Yes frustrating!

As an addition to Shelda's suggestion i would like to see a check box to include equipped items or not I don't always want to see them. and lets face it EQ is a junk collecting game and anything that can help reduce the clutter is welcome.
Shelda

Posted: 4/21/17, 11:27 PM

Hey Jelan, has been more than 3 months. Any chance of getting a tab setup like you did familiars/mounts/illusions? Or some what to see what toon has what augs? Ideally, I'd say that I would prefer to use the "My Inventory" and search there like I do for other items that I have in my inventory. This gives me a quick look as to who has it. I mean, you do already capture the augs because I can see them equipped in my items, so, just need a way to search and have a master list as to who has it.

Would like to hear some feedback here.

Thanks in advance!
Shelda

Posted: 6/29/17, 6:58 PM

Hello Jelan.

Coming back to this topic, it really needs to be looked at. I should be able to search using My Inventory to see if I have the augmentation anywhere. Clearly, I have it equipped in my gear, so, shouldn't be hard to setup a way for me to search.

Or just a button in breakdowns, or something so I can see a quick list of what I have, so I can easily determine what needs to be replaced next without sitting in game clicking my gear 1 item at a time to see which aug I have in that slot (or something the same thing over and over on my character page here).

Thanks, and I would appreciate some feedback here.
Shelda

Posted: 8/28/17, 2:09 PM

Hello Jelan. Any update on providing a tab or an easy way to look at all augmentations that are possessed on my toons?
Shelda

Posted: 1/20/18, 9:06 PM

Coming back to this again Jelan.

We need a way to check our augmentations, even if you implement it using:

https://eq.magelo.com/inventory.jspa#

I can search the name and the results would look like:

Shelda : 1 Equipped

OR

Shelda : 1 in inventory

Either of the above would be better than what I have now. You are already capturing and storing this data, it's all in my gear when I look at it, so why can't the search results of inventory also just display which toons have that augmentation? This has to be a simple thing of adding our equipped items to the inventory search.

I know a LOT of people would appreciate this, because sometimes I see a rot item called and I can't remember who does and doesn't have it and checking 5 toons by hovering over every piece of gear is cumbersome and not really easily done.

Please prioritize this and get it done ASAP, and you'll have a lot of happy and thankful customers, starting with me!

Shelda
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/28/18, 1:20 AM

This is now done, your equipped items / augs are being displayed in the inventory tool. Thanks for your patience.
Shelda

Posted: 1/28/18, 9:11 AM

Woohoo! I see it, it works, how wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! <3

-Shelda