Login / Sign up
> > > Not listed in ranking

Messages in topic: Not listed in ranking
ManoMan

Nbr post: 3
Register: 9/25/17
Posted: 10/24/17, 10:49 PM

I see my character, but I do not seem to appear in the rankings.
ManoMan

Posted: 11/6/17, 2:30 AM

Now I cannot sync. Should I erase and start over? Estimated time before addressed?
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 11/7/17, 7:45 AM

Hi,

Only authentic profiles appear by default in the ranking. You can toggle the option to see all profiles though.
ManoMan

Posted: 11/11/17, 8:58 PM

It appears you are saying my char isn't real which is patently false. It is real and has all of the equipment listed down to the last aug and scrap of stat food.

If you meant to say, not authenticated - please explain. I utilized your magelo sync program which indicates i am successfully sync'd. It locates me and in the zone I am in and gives me a green check mark.

I assum(ed) your program was meant to verify the character and equipment on it, with the items listed on the site. If it is supposed to and didn't, you're wrong again, this is a bug.

If I am confused - help me understand,

Did I set up the account correctly? How am I 'successfully' syncing, but you say I am not 'authentic?' When you say I'm not 'authentic,' does that mean you think I made up the character and/or equipment? What am I missing here?

For clarity, the failure to sync I mentioned on 11/6 happened only that one day and it has since worked correctly.
MWunsch
Premium User

Nbr post: 108
Register: 7/15/03
Posted: 11/15/17, 12:45 PM

As your forum description indicates, you are not a "Premium" member. So the Sync client only sync's your guild status but not the equipment.
Even if you entered everything correctly, your character is still "manually altered" and not "Genuine".

mazais99

Nbr post: 1
Register: 5/27/04
Posted: 9/19/21, 9:02 AM

Jelan, i am supporting Magelo, i am not in rankings!!!!!! I have played EQ since Nov 22,2002, if i am not authentic that who the F*&#K you are?!
Tapion
Premium User

Nbr post: 17
Register: 9/28/01
Posted: 9/21/21, 9:50 AM

Hi Jelan,

I never knew there was a way to toggle to show unauthentic profiles. I have searched long and hard to find this toggle with no success. Could you point me in the right direction?
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 9/21/21, 10:36 AM

Hi Tapion, in the privacy settings of your character, there is an option named Make this character private

If this is activated, your character will not be displayed in the rankings anymore.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 9/21/21, 10:39 AM

Hi mazais99,

Can you please just sync your characters using Magelo Sync without doing any kind of editing after, their profiles should have the authentic seal. If you alter anything on them manually afterward, they will loose the seal.
curdardh
Premium User

Nbr post: 57
Register: 10/2/01
Posted: 9/21/21, 1:06 PM

ETA on Magelo sync update for 9/15 patch?