Login / Sign up
> > > Filter item droppers by min. number of kills

Messages in topic: Filter item droppers by min. number of kills
Finnster

Nbr post: 5
Register: 7/19/11
Posted: 8/24/18, 4:07 PM

when I try to find good item droppers for rather common items (for example Blue Diamonds), then there is always lots of mobs that were maybe killed twice and dropped it once. So plenty of mobs are listed with 50% drop percentage and it's hard to find the best mobs to really look out for.

What I'd really like to see as a feature: Only show mobs that drop this item and have been killed at least 100 times. That would remove all those one time wonders from the list.
Finnster

Posted: 8/28/18, 12:02 PM

oh, and while I'm at it: If I could filter the item droppers by zone, that would be awesome. For example: Show all mobs that drop "Clockwork Gnome Bolts" in "Corathus Lair".
Oxgoad

Nbr post: 97
Register: 4/20/11
Posted: 3/2/19, 3:34 PM

I used to try to raise the kill totals on some NPCs to try to improve the data set, but this would be far less labor intensive for me. (Plus, loot drops aren't updating right now anyway.)
Eleena

Nbr post: 36
Register: 10/23/01
Posted: 1/8/20, 12:23 PM

I came to post this same suggestion, makes finding stuff like "fine animal pelt" a chore.

As for your zone request, that can be done. After clicking on Dropped By tab, enter the zone name into the search field:

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/8/20, 8:39 PM

I am planning to not show any drop rate when the number of observations is too low. I will also take a look at providing some facets for the zones.
Finnster

Posted: 1/9/20, 6:59 AM

nice!!!
The additional request about the zones is by far less important. It would have been useful a few times, but that is some rather rare cases.