Login / Sign up
> > > Sync is never right

Messages in topic: Sync is never right
Aindien

Nbr post: 2
Register: 4/12/03
Posted: 12/3/18, 11:08 PM

My sync has never been right even though I've been a premium user off and on for a long time. It looks like aa's are correct but inventory items have never been right. I have no idea if anything else is right or wrong. Its very frustrating.

I have spent many hours several times trying to figure out why over the last year. I have uninstalled and reinstalled java, adobe, and all browsers. I have 32 bit and 64 versions of java installed. I have done all this several times. It's a lot of trouble to go and write this up but I have been frustrated for years. I first started as a premium member when you could manually create your characters.

I hate having to post this when something like this should just work in this day and age. There is not even a proper write up anywhere or documentation anywhere. The side bar on the left only points to your premium features. the only links on the left that work are [My Account], [Forums], and [Help] which ironically is not any help at all.

My account says I have premium. My account was last charged in November a week or two ago. I started this last round of payments in December 2017 for 3 months at a time auto recurring. I even paid to have more open spots tonight but that did nothing either.

I have even downloaded the sync client several times just in case that was the problem. What irritates me is that you all say the same exact thing on every page of your features instead of giving any real information. My characters, guild, comments, achievements, items, spells, and tradeskills do not go anywhere except trying to get me to become a premium member which I have been.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11388
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 12/10/18, 9:48 PM

Hi Aindien,

Let try to tackle the issue at hand step by step. I currently do not see any character under your account. Can you sync your main using Magelo Sync. Please make sure you are logged in with Magelo Sync with "Aindien".
Aindien

Nbr post: 2
Register: 4/12/03
Posted: 12/19/18, 10:48 AM

Alright. There should be characters on my account, I've used this for many years. There needs to some system/software requirements listed somewhere. There also needs to be a guide somewhere here too that shows how to troubleshoot so people would not feel frustrated when things arent showing right.

Where does a character go?

How do I add characters to my account?

Is there a limit to how many characters you can have?

What is the proper method to getting others characters to show up right.

My Sk is my first but I would also like my rogue and warrior to show up right.

Tell me what kind of plan I need to be and I will happily pay for it. I just want things to work right and there some the system requirements and a guide to how things work.