Login / Sign up
> > > upgraded gear and hero AA and DIRECT breakdown now lower.

Messages in topic: upgraded gear and hero AA and DIRECT breakdown now lower.
Cinexa
Premium User

Nbr post: 34
Register: 4/1/02
Posted: 6/6/19, 11:35 PM

I loaded my 6-3 magelo from my last sync on 2 screens, then I synced a new copy to see how I have improved.
After upgrading my stats and obtaining new hero AA, the fresh one is now lower on several stats being displayed.
I have narrowed it down to the DIRECT column of the breakdown page.

from magelo on 6-3 https://imgur.com/p1l9Giu
updated augs + hero AA, synced it and now on 6-6 https://imgur.com/KKWzIBR

Swapped the aug back and re-synced but stats did not go back to the way they were before. Clicked each item 1 tab on each screen to compare each item slot and the only item changed was wrists, and changing that aug back did not give the previous sync's results or higher.
Only thing I got was new hero AA, unless those are not applying correctly.

I am not sure what all is covered by DIRECT column, but it might be subtracting HERO AA instead of adding them, should have 2 new hero resolutions, one from Darkened Seas-challenger of the Darkened sea(Hero's vitality + fortitude). and the other was for completing TBL - Savior of Stratos : zephyr's flight(hero' resolution+ vitality).

Please investigate if either of these is incorrectly coded and is subtracting stats from the DIRECT column instead of adding them in. The stats + heroic stats have increased yet the overall is now lower as a result of the deminished DIRECT breakdown colum even after changing my gear augs back to what they were pre sync and resyncing with the same old gear.
Cinexa
Premium User

Nbr post: 34
Register: 4/1/02
Posted: 6/6/19, 11:47 PM

OK, I figured it out.
After swapping my food and drink and doing the sync they were not detected.
After swapping the food and drink and then ZONING, and doing the sync it now detects the food stat on the magelo and the stats are now the way they should be with increased numbers.

So after you swap gear and put food-drink stats back in you have to zone once before the magelo sync will detect the change in stat from food-drink.

Will have to remember to swap food-drink stats, then zone and THEN sync going forward.