Login / Sign up
> > > Renewed Premium but Sync won't work

Messages in topic: Renewed Premium but Sync won't work
Molbanda

Nbr post: 5
Register: 3/23/07
Posted: 11/4/19, 9:28 AM

Hi Folks,
I think I had let premium lapse by a couple days but last night successfully renewed it. I went to go use the Sync tool to update a few new items that I got and the new items don't show up. It says the sync was completed correctly on the app and on my profile page it says last updated date was today. Any troubleshooting steps to get the sync back working?
medcorbo
Premium User

Nbr post: 20
Register: 10/16/02
Posted: 11/6/19, 4:25 AM

I, as well, am having the same issue. Renewed Premium, have been trying to sync...I get a message that it has synced correctly with current date/time, but does not show up as current gear.

Garmr

Nbr post: 2
Register: 4/3/16
Posted: 11/6/19, 2:41 PM

Happen to be on Miragul? I've been getting error message of "unable to sync" for my toons on that server (new EQ TLP)
Molbanda

Posted: 11/10/19, 10:17 PM

This issue is still persisting, now when I launch the sync it shows the zone im in but wont recognize my toon being available to sync.

EDIT: I might have had my toon on Beta up as well as live when I did my last sync that worked. Could you know what adjustment to the player files I would need to make to get Sync to grab my live server?
Molbanda

Posted: 11/17/19, 11:17 PM

Is there any support? Paying for the premium service and its not currently working like it has the last year.........
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11384
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 11/19/19, 1:43 AM

Sorry for the late reply, are you guys trying to sync on Miragul ? I have just fixed an issue with it. If so, please give it another try and let me know how it goes.

Thanks
Molbanda

Posted: 11/19/19, 1:36 PM

One of the folks on this thread is but I'm on Luclin, 110 SK Molbanda. I will try to update it later today to see if everything is fixed.

Thanks
Molbanda

Posted: 11/19/19, 5:04 PM

Still not working, I clicked the Sync button and my profile says its "updated" as of 4:30pm today but I have new wrists, arms and range items. What other details do you need to troubleshoot?
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 11/25/19, 2:38 AM

Just patched EQ so please give it another try. Looking at your account Molbanda, I don't see a single character there... Is there any chance you are logged with Magelo Sync under another account ?
Molb

Nbr post: 1
Register: 10/30/18
Posted: 11/25/19, 11:41 PM

Good point, I just found that somehow two accounts were created. I paid for premium on Molbanda but my old account user name was Molb. Is there anyway to apply the premium membership from Molbanda account to Molb?
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 11/26/19, 1:19 AM

Done