Login / Sign up
> > > My characters are not showing as Premium status

Messages in topic: My characters are not showing as Premium status
Metanis

Nbr post: 13
Register: 6/6/03
Posted: 3/8/20, 1:49 PM

Former premium, renewed again last year, account management says I'm premium until November, 2020 but my characters don't have the gold stamp when viewed in Rankings.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 3/9/20, 1:49 AM

Hi Metanis,

Did you try to sync Metanis with Magelo Sync ? it should have its authentic stamp then.
Metanis

Posted: 3/10/20, 7:25 PM

I did the sync. The site shows my updated stats but it still doesn't show me as premium.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 3/10/20, 11:17 PM

It's weird that your main character Metanis is not authentic if you dont touch it afterwards. Can you please log him, start Magelo Sync, Sync it and share the log. To get the log, simply press CTRL + SHIFT + L on Magelo Sync window.

Thanks.
Metanis

Posted: 3/13/20, 12:26 PM

Now I get a "popup" message "As you don't have enough game slot, only your character's identity has been updated." with an OK box.

I had 4 main and numerous secondary characters. I deleted all but 2 mains but I still get the same error message.
Metanis

Posted: 3/15/20, 11:26 PM

Even after deleting all my alternates and currently showing only 2 main characters the synch program still gives me a message "As you don't have enough game slot, only your character's identity has been updated."
Metanis

Posted: 3/15/20, 11:44 PM

OK, for some reason you have hidden and locked which characters are considered "Mains" and I finally found the toggle to clear and reset those switches from the My Account page. The problem is solved but this is one you created by hiding this functionality.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 3/16/20, 12:42 AM

It's weird because deleting characters does not free up game slots and the issue has nothing to do with which character is flagged as main. I guess the real culprit was your game slots which were full and somehow your main character did not belong to one of the 3 synced game slots so it was never fully synced.

Now that you have reset your game slots and started to sync your main character, the issue has been solved.