Login / Sign up
> > > Signature fonts no longer loading

Messages in topic: Signature fonts no longer loading
Fenthen
Advisor

Nbr post: 1637
Register: 8/31/01
Posted: 3/22/20, 2:06 PM

Last night I was down to 2 big sig fonts, and all mini sig fonts. Today both seem to be gone. I've checked on Google Chrome, Edge Chromium, Firefox, IE 11.

This appears to be happening only one character that I have tested so far. I am wondering if something in the signature area is messing it up. There isn't much I can customize however, besides stat orders and font color.

Edit: As I am playing around with the signature options for this character, I can no longer save the signature page. Customizing the profile appears to work correctly however.

Magelo also has the character's Suffix listed as:
Suffix : ������C�C�������2�v�$?��u^������w^

Thoughts: database entry corruption causing the inability to save the signature page? I can customize the character's other pages (profile, music, background, privacy of surname, etc.)

Magelo profile #725 - Born July 1 1999, Magelo on August 31 2001
Fenthen
Advisor

Posted: 3/23/20, 12:28 PM

I got this to correct itself by going through every one of the savable pages for the character, and saving them. The longshot hope was to re-write to the database the "correct" entries, to nullify the corrupt entry.
The suffix now shows nothing (even though the suffix being used is "of ServerName"), so I'll keep trying to get that to update. At lease it's no longer the garbled message as previously noted.

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11387
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 3/25/20, 12:08 AM

Ya I have noticed that the memory location for the suffix is not properly cleaned now by the game in the situation when your character does not have a suffix and then Magelo Sync picks up some garbage. I will fix this asap.
Fenthen
Advisor

Posted: 3/25/20, 12:19 PM

I have several characters where the Suffix is not being synchronized, it shows as blank in the identity card. Unsure if that's helpful to you. =)

Jelan
Admin

Posted: 3/25/20, 6:01 PM

That is helpful, let me check what is going on.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 3/25/20, 8:42 PM

Damn that was a mistake on my end... This is fixed with the latest game module, restart Magelo Sync, sync your characters and you should be good to go.

Thanks again for the report.