Login / Sign up
> > > your sync is bullshit

Messages in topic: your sync is bullshit
Fujisawa

Nbr post: 3
Register: 11/11/18
Posted: 2/13/21, 4:44 AM

it never let me pre-select char's and locks after it chooses, I tried deleting all the chars, and selecting them in sync, and used the one reset and it auto added them all back in, and still chose the wrong chars, despite my choosing them in sync and deleting them from the website. FIX THIS, IT's BULLSHIT, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, OR A FIX, you pick
Fenthen
Advisor

Nbr post: 1637
Register: 8/31/01
Posted: 2/16/21, 2:17 PM

Do you have an 'Others' tab, when you have multiple characters logged on? That's where you select / de-select which characters to sync, and thus, which accounts.

Magelo profile #725 - Born July 1 1999, Magelo on August 31 2001
Fujisawa

Nbr post: 3
Register: 11/11/18
Posted: 3/7/21, 3:49 AM

It's all good, I'm was pissed, and now since your offering of help was to late,nor the help asked for, and I did do that FYI before the reset, just know that this is the last time I will be doing business here. like I said badly to begin with fix it or refund it, so since neither we're offered, I will vote with my dollar, I paid to sync one specific char, and since I did not get what I paid for, I wont pay anymore
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11385
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 3/8/21, 7:10 AM

Hi Fujisawa,

You should chill a little bit...
Fenthen explained to you how this work and i have already reset your gameslots as well.

Next time you want something, I suggest you ask nicely, you will be surprised how much it helps to get a positive outcome.