Login / Sign up
> > > An error has occurred during the synchronization.

Messages in topic: An error has occurred during the synchronization.
xICEKINGx

Nbr post: 3
Register: 3/6/19
Posted: 2/16/21, 4:35 PM

Hello. I tried to upload my character Kimimaro using the Magelo Sync but it is not registering him. I have 9 accounts, and had 4 up at the time I ran Magelo Sync. The Sync recognized 3 of the 4, however it did not pick up the one I was needing. I'm aware only 3 accounts are allowed. I have Iceking from one account and Kimimaro was to be my 2nd. I don't know why it picked up Shamzter and Sweettunez, but I do not wish to use Magelo for those accounts at all. Can you please assist in making it to where my Kimimaro and Iceking accounts are the only recognized accounts for Magelo?

Thank you.
xICEKINGx

Posted: 2/16/21, 4:48 PM

Magelo Sync says "Your game slots are full, you need to reset them or upgrade your account to sync this character."

When I view "My account" it says:

Free your game slots

You can free your game slots once and only once during your subscription.

You are currently using 1 game slots, are you sure you really want to free them now ?

I'd hate to use my 1 only free up when it's not needed.
xICEKINGx

Posted: 2/16/21, 5:09 PM

I needed to use Magelo today so I had no choice but to reset.

Available game slots : 1 / 1
> You already freed your game slot.

Can you please add in my other 2 game slots to make it 1/3?

Thank you.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11387
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 2/18/21, 12:43 AM

HI xICEKINGx,

The limitation is actually 1 game account since more than a year now and I can see you already reset your game account in order to sync another character from a different account. So i am not sure how i can really help you further.