Login / Sign up
> > > Games Magelo Suports?

Messages in topic: Games Magelo Suports?
Cheetahz1

Nbr post: 3
Register: 9/9/02
Posted: 2/7/08, 4:59 PM

Was looking to find out what games Magelo supports and Plans on supporting in the future.
Does it support WoW and EQII etc.

Maurice
Advisor

Nbr post: 5271
Register: 11/14/01
Posted: 2/9/08, 12:17 PM

It currently only supports EverQuest 1. There have been plans for WoW, EverQuest 2 and Vanguard, but those channels have yet to be released. No ETA given, unfortunately.
Bobfrapples

Nbr post: 42
Register: 2/3/02
Posted: 2/11/08, 11:08 AM

There used to be ETA's. First...3 years ago then 2 years ago, then hopefully right after next expansion then...we've all been saying it for years now, we love Magelo, we need Magelo, they just have the worst customer relations. (keeping them informed)
Fenthen
Advisor

Nbr post: 1637
Register: 8/31/01
Posted: 2/27/08, 5:04 PM

The ETA for other game support has always been "when it gets done".. which has been the saying for other games since WoW and EQ2 were coming around.

Magelo profile #725 - Born July 1 1999, Magelo on August 31 2001
Bobfrapples

Nbr post: 42
Register: 2/3/02
Posted: 3/5/08, 1:56 PM

Posted: 6/19/07 2:28 PM Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are not giving up on EQ2, we had to postpone it a bit but hopefully we will be ready for the next EQ2 expansion. i can't guarantee anything on the release date but at least you have an idea.

I guess I must have misunderstood Jelan's post
Aithne

Nbr post: 36
Register: 10/23/01
Posted: 4/21/08, 6:33 AM

Since there are good profilers available for other games than EQ1 (especially WoW) its quite logical for the developers to concentrate on EQ1, cause they have kind of a monopol here so they can charge good for it Wouldnt be that easy with WoW with all those free profilers out there.

Katran <Magna Charta>
Bristlebroke aeh bane
moklianne

Nbr post: 127
Register: 8/25/02
Posted: 4/22/08, 12:10 AM

They should prolly stick to SOE games, since SOE's profiler will never truly be flawless. Vanguard, StarWars Galaxies, EQ2, etc

There are tons of profilers for WoW currently, some are really good for being free. I think that's a lost market to be honest.

out of curiousity, do the NCsoft games have profilers? Lineage 1/2, City of heroes/Villans, Guildwars, etc?

Moklianne -Magelo