Register: 4/22/03
Posted: 10/1/08, 9:29 PM

where do you get the class backgrounds for sig...i have seen a few here

Erycil

Nbr post: 2681
Register: 7/23/08
Posted: 10/2/08, 12:03 AM

Hello Kamilya!

You can find class backgrounds for Signatures in our extensive library of Signature backgrounds! Access it in My characters > Manage character > Customize > Signature > Edit > Browse Library.

Scroll down the list of backgrounds; you'll see a few are named "Class X" from 1 to 16. You can just select the Class background for the Signature after that.
Kamilya

Nbr post: 9
Register: 4/22/03
Posted: 10/2/08, 11:19 AM

thank you

DeVinci

Nbr post: 4
Register: 11/3/02
Posted: 10/7/08, 7:33 PM

Whoops ! An error occured while you were browsing this page, if it is the first time this problem occurs, try to reload this page from the left menu.

If the problem keeps occuring, go to the forums to get some help.

This is the message that I get when I try and create my signature.
My characters --> Manage character --> Customize. When I hit the customize button I get the above error. I did a quick check of the Premium offer and what you get by getting premium, view all features, and under Registered user (which I am, but not a premium user) it says Have an automated signature.

Any suggestions?

Inoke
Advisor

Nbr post: 1182
Register: 1/27/04
Posted: 10/7/08, 8:32 PM

There is a bug with the customize button, the developers are trying to track it down and resolve it.

Drazzminius
Advisor

Nbr post: 323
Posted: 10/8/08, 6:49 AM

From what I've been able to ascertain, this occurs if you have and Alternate Profile associated with the character. I've run some tests personally and from what I've found, this only happens the FIRST time that you try to change your Sig if you have an Alternate Profile.

Solution:
  • Erase your Alt Profile
  • Modify your Sig
  • Re-Create your Alt Profile.

EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator
Necrotalk Admin
EQ Traders Super Moderator
DeVinci

Nbr post: 4
Posted: 10/8/08, 11:39 AM

I know it isn't my alternate profile because I do not have one. I have one character on Magelo and no alternate profiles of my one character. But thanks for the help.
Inoke
Advisor

Nbr post: 1182
Register: 1/27/04
Posted: 10/8/08, 3:00 PM

Alternate profiles had been causing a similar bug, but that was fixed. Now there is a new bug that has the same symptoms that they are trying to pin down.

Exeter the Cleric

Nbr post: 13
Register: 1/9/02
Posted: 10/14/08, 2:06 PM

hmm just deleted all my alt profiles / alt character profiles and still get that same error msg. Hmmm... will continue to try

tudana

Register: 10/3/01
Posted: 12/7/08, 9:10 PM

test

tudana

Register: 10/3/01
Posted: 12/7/08, 9:12 PM

"My characters > Manage character > Customize > Signature > Edit > Browse Library."

i did all this an changed the background to warrior...it is showing up on my magelos page, but not my sig...what am I doing wrong?

loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 12/8/08, 12:42 AM

Hi Tudana,
You did nothing wrong The background I saw now is the good one. I think you have/had a cache issue. If it's happen again, just clear your cache:
"Ctrl + Shift + R" on Firefox
"Ctrl + F5" on Internet Explorer
Akemie

Nbr post: 15
Register: 5/26/07
Posted: 1/18/09, 2:04 AM

do you have to be a Premium User to get / use a background : O ?
Erycil

Nbr post: 2681
Register: 7/23/08
Posted: 1/18/09, 10:53 PM

Yes, currently only Premium users have the option to edit their profiles enabled, which includes the ability to use backgrounds in the character profiles.
Akemie

Nbr post: 15
Register: 5/26/07
Posted: 1/19/09, 4:04 AM

awww man hehe , ok thanks : )