Login / Sign up
> > > HP calculation change

Messages in topic: HP calculation change
Virya

Nbr post: 4
Register: 3/31/08
Posted: 11/1/08, 1:51 PM

I know people have noticed this since the patch, but I haven't really found any posts on it. I gained around 4000hp after the servers came back up and at first alot of us figured it was a bug, but now we're not really sure. If it's not, is magelo aware and working on how to fix it on profiles?
Virya

Nbr post: 4
Register: 3/31/08
Posted: 11/1/08, 1:58 PM

just did the math real quick...My magelo is showing exactly 3300hp less than I am in game right now. No buffs, no tribute, no familiar.
Norforthot

Nbr post: 16
Register: 4/26/03
Posted: 11/2/08, 3:50 PM

That is a SONY screw up. The extra HP, Mana and End is not intended and will be corrected in a futute patch. Enjoy the extra now while you have it

wolja

Nbr post: 16
Register: 2/5/02
Posted: 11/5/08, 3:21 AM

It's not entirely unintended from here however most will disappear.

Given it's taken Sony over two years to occasinally get eqplayers right when they have access to the formulae magelo does great job.

The main isue seems that base stats have changed as my naked HP is ~2.5 K more than the one magelo displays. A data gathering project should highlight the issue.

Wolja Ladaggio, 85 Chanter, Terror Australis, The Rathe.

Erycil

Nbr post: 2681
Register: 7/23/08
Posted: 1/8/09, 7:58 AM

Update time!

Just popping into this thread to let you guys know that we've fixed the HP/MANA/END issues that were bugged due to the patch - you can take a look at the announcement for the exact details. We'll be working on other stats soon, but in the meantime, please enjoy!