Login / Sign up
> > > Manual Update Not Working (Fixed)

Messages in topic: Manual Update Not Working (Fixed)
Reghan

Nbr post: 6
Register: 8/28/06
Posted: 1/31/09, 1:36 PM

I am trying to manually update my magelo but for some reason it's not working properly. Once I click save and open the profile it doesn't show the update but yet when I go back into edit everything is there.

Also, when I try clicking save it's giving me "Cannot invoke action 'save_equipment' in namespace '/eq'".
Ghirador

Nbr post: 3
Register: 6/9/04
Posted: 1/31/09, 2:12 PM

have same problem. manual update not working.
urzsa

Nbr post: 41
Register: 4/4/02
Posted: 1/31/09, 5:10 PM

neither is premium sync
greghumphrey

Nbr post: 1
Register: 9/20/07
Posted: 2/1/09, 8:36 PM

Same here. My information for my warrior is staying the same. Though I have significantly upgraded her armor.
Izabadman

Nbr post: 20
Register: 2/22/04
Posted: 2/2/09, 4:55 AM

Same when using Magelo Sync.

It updates properly in edit mode and shows up properly in my sig (below), but when you pull up the profile itself, the update does not show up.

Also, mousing over the music note (to turn profile music off and on) gives "error on page" in the IE message bar and does nothing when moused over or clicked on.

Sig background art by Nick Deligaris, used with permission.
"As long as people continue to believe in absurdities, they will continue to commit atrocities" – Voltaire
Brewnoe

Nbr post: 3
Register: 7/2/04
Posted: 2/2/09, 5:13 AM

My updates are showing correctly on the rankings, but not on the profiles themselves.

It looks like the profiles may be pointing to an old/backup copy of the database?
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11384
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 2/2/09, 9:07 AM

Issue is fixed, the cache was not flushed correctly.
Izabadman

Nbr post: 20
Register: 2/22/04
Posted: 2/2/09, 10:20 AM

Thanks Jelan! You're a prince among men.

I can confirm it's fixed for me.

The only thing still broken is the mouse-over or clicking of the music note to turn the profile music on and off.

Sig background art by Nick Deligaris, used with permission.
"As long as people continue to believe in absurdities, they will continue to commit atrocities" – Voltaire
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11384
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 2/2/09, 11:17 AM

You are most welcome ! The mouse over and music icon should just work (it's working for me). I suspect your bowser is playing with you. Try clearing your cache, if you are using Firefox, press CTRL + SHIFT + R to force a refresh on your profile.