Login / Sign up
> > > Unable to manually update.

Messages in topic: Unable to manually update.
Sininmo

Nbr post: 7
Register: 5/12/03
Posted: 4/10/09, 8:30 PM

I don't mind the Sync not working after a patch because I understand that happening, but I cant even manually update my character. The server is not responding. I just renewed my subscription and now I am sorry I did. If its not fixed soon I will be requesting a refund.

Echoes in Eternity
Erycil

Nbr post: 2681
Register: 7/23/08
Posted: 4/12/09, 7:42 AM

Hi Sininmo,

Can you tell me which of your characters are you having difficulty editing please?

Thank you for your patience.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11385
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 4/27/09, 1:32 PM

Hi Sininmo,

We had some issues with our Everquest server but it should be things of the past now. If you still have difficulties updating your character manually, please let us know.
Eyezing
Premium User

Nbr post: 1
Register: 11/22/13
Posted: 1/14/14, 6:36 PM

I'm having trouble as well. the sync gives me an error that is false. I checked it thoroughly. also, I've now spent 2 hours thoroughly searching the site for a way to manually update my character. My guild is requiring me to do this, but I'm unable to do so... please help me!
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 1/14/14, 9:41 PM

Hello Eyezing,

You bumped a really old thread... Please open a new topic in the Bugs forum, providing the error message you see in Magelo Sync, if you get one.

Otherwise, we need the log file of Magelo Sync. That should help us to figure out the issue. Simply try again to synchronize your character and when the error occurs, press Ctr+Shift+L to get the log. A window will open with some code you can copy in your post.

You cannot manually update your profile without sync it first. We need in fact to make sure your character exist in the game so I am sorry you search 2h for a way on the website.

Please note that as you are in Premium trial, only you will be able to see your character profile. This restriction will be lifted at the end of your trial.

I will close this thread now so see you in the bugs forum