Login / Sign up
> > > Wrong info with charm (or not...)

Messages in topic: Wrong info with charm (or not...)
sahbor

Nbr post: 7
Register: 4/20/09
Posted: 7/29/09, 1:03 PM

Puresoul Charm is WRONG stats, You missing #'s
Maxed its 90 ac 1300 hp ,1237 mana end, 12 str ,6+Sta, 15+Int,3+wis,13 agility,2+ dex ,6+ charisma
Inoke
Advisor

Nbr post: 1182
Register: 1/27/04
Posted: 7/29/09, 3:03 PM

Captured Puresoul Charm Maxed stats match was Allakhazam has listed http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=81653 which means that is what is being fed from EverQuest.

If you would care to provide a screen shot of the item with different stats we can check into it - but since Magelo and Allakhazam are both fed from EQ directly and both have the same stats listed I don't think it's a site error. Perhaps there is a bug in the calculation in game that is making it go above the max stats in some cases.

sahbor

Posted: 7/30/09, 5:49 PM

give me a email and ill send u a screenshot of my own charm, And look on Allah's website, They have a Screenshot of the item!
sahbor

Posted: 7/30/09, 5:53 PM

Are you BLIND?!! http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=81653 Even has a screenshot ,THE SAME Link you gave, and has people even posting Thats what there charm stats are. It shows 90 ac 1300 hp mp, Give me a Email and ill send you another Screenshot.
Inoke
Advisor

Posted: 7/30/09, 6:50 PM

First of all, there is no need to be so rude.

Yes, I've seen the screenshot on Allah's and I saw the comments, however you will see that they have not modified the stats on their listing because no one has been able to confirm that the numbers coming from EQ are wrong. Again - the numbers on Allah's and Magelo are both FROM EverQuest itself, it's automated data collection not manual entry.

Those are the numbers that the game is feeding out as the max stats - there may be some sort of modifier that is allowing it to go over 100% and that's why some people are seeing a higher max. Mana and End of 1237 is an odd number which also makes me think something is allowing this thing to go over 100% in game.

You can upload images to Photobucket or another photo sharing site and post them here. If you can post one with the base stats of the charm and another with the max stats of the charm that might help. It will at least allow me to see if I can figure out what % you are seeing the charm max out at.

sahbor

Posted: 7/30/09, 7:21 PM

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy251/sahbor/EQ000147.jpg
Inoke
Advisor

Posted: 7/30/09, 9:04 PM

Even the EQPlayers database shows the item with the SAME stats that Magelo and Allakhazam have listed.

EQPlayers:

Allakhazam:

Magelo:

The AC/HP/M/End stats in your screen shot are 125% (rounded down for M/End) of the stats that the game is feeding.

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 8/20/09, 6:45 AM

Hi sahbor, as Inoke said, there is no reason to be rude and to talk to us that way...

I dont even understand why you complain. On your profile, the charm gives you the correct stats (power 125%). Charms on the website are always displayed using a power of 100% hence the difference between the one you have in your profile and the one on the website.
Genadine

Nbr post: 75
Register: 10/11/01
Posted: 8/21/09, 3:03 PM

I would like to add that this Charm indeed ingame does power up to 125%, I have it also.

I will try to update my Magelo with it at full power and confirm what Magelo does report, I will also at the same time take a screenshot, but like people have said in the past a screenshot can be manipulated.

Regards

Genadine, RF, AB

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 9/4/09, 12:50 AM

Genadine, I am not denying that this charm can give you 125% In fact if you check his profile, the charm reports 125% just as in game....

I am just explaining that if there is no context (no profile), when you look at a charm in the database, it will show its stats at 100% of power.

Once you equip it and you sync, Magelo will get the power in game and adjust the stats of the charm accordingly.