Nbr post: 1182
Posted: 1/12/10 11:07 PM
Here's a sneak peak at Wednesday's Game Update notes:
- The tradeskill made ceramic and Black Acrylia ornaments can now be traded on normal and Firiona Vie servers.
- Removed the errant tradeskill flag from Living Underfoot Diamond.
- Corrected the AC on the Eyepiece of the Fancy Tinker.
- The higher levels of the monk evolving weapon have been reduced in ratio to match the intended tier for the weapon.
- Corrected many weapons that were not usable by dual-wield classes but could be equipped in the secondary hand.
- Added standard worn and click effects to Stalwart Bows.
- Increased instrument modifiers on Underfoot instruments and added them where they were missing.
- Made several two-hand augments primary-only to reduce confusion.
- Increased the duration of the Orb of Suspension's effect to a base of one hour and made it self-only.
- Significantly increased the damage Tallon and Vallon Tactic poisons deliver.
- Bounty Coffee now uses the more common generic coffee beans.
- Removed the lore tag from the Soloist Seals.
- Changed the Cosgrove Soloist Seals to recommended 85 required 81.
- Fippy the Immortal's Army should now be more manageable.
- Corrected an issue that could cause corpses to be lost when the Brell's Rest raid instance closes.
- Greph will now be available to show the way out of the Foundation raid area.
- Corrected an issue that would prevent you from receiving a White Dragon Scale if you looted it from the chest in the Vox classic mission.
- Players entering the instance of the Search for Saunk mission in the Foundation will no longer be immediately swarmed by shade NPCs.
- Fixed grammar errors in the Search for Saunk mission.
- All undead should now see invisibility in the Cooling Chamber Mission zone.
- Moved Darott and Greph in the foundation to a safer location away from their more curmudgeonly brethren.
- Adjusted rank 1 spell rewards to ensure that all spells are available via current mission rewards.
- Adjusted rank 1 spell rewards so that no class will have more than one spell on any given mission.
- Fixed an issue that would cause familiars to agro NPCs in the Search for Illsarus mission.
- Increased the number of charges granted by the Mana Reiterate aura to 6.
- The pets summoned by blast of hypergrowth have had their damage increased.
- The latest rank of Bestial Alignment will now properly change to the appropriate warder race.
- Self-Stasis, Friendly Stasis, and Inconspicuous Totem will now count down normally within the Guild Hall and other timerless zones.
- Shadowknight - Quickened Encroaching Darkness will now only affect Encroaching Darkness.
- Enchanter - Mana Overburn should now correctly focus your Mana Resurgence line of spells.
- The useful range on Burst of Life has been extended to 200 to match other similar abilities.
- Fixed an issue with the new version of bestial alignment so that it changes the beastlord into a warder of the correct race.
- Fixed an issue with the Burn the Heretics achievement for the Silent Schism mission in Shining City.
- Global tradeskill and Defiant loot will no longer drop from mobs flagged with raid timers.
- Many underfoot zones that did not allow campsite or banner teleportation have been changed to allow teleportation.
- Added an Underfoot auto-join channel.
- Fixed an issue with the extended target window that allowed players to target entities that they should not normally be able to target.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when a player disbanded from a group while another player in the group was being feared or charmed. The group UI would become non-functional.
- Fixed a problem that caused achievements with sub-components to not display properly in the single achievement pop-up window.
- Reset a master soldier's loot table in Underquarry to the correct tier.
- Removed rare spawns from instances of Arthicrex.
- Made some peripheral changes to The Brothers Zek raid to fix some unintended loopholes.
- Fixed a issue that would cause shades to attack Saunk the Shaman.
- Made some changes to scoring in Brell's Arena.
- Fixed a issue that could cause the Unburrowing event to reset when it should not.
- Fixed a couple of unintended side effects with the Beast event in the Cooling Chamber. Also made the event a little easier by reducing the effective damage done by the boss.
- The EverQuest Team