Login / Sign up
> > > Server Merge-Character name change

Messages in topic: Server Merge-Character name change
Vhalois

Nbr post: 46
Register: 7/22/02
Posted: 6/22/10, 6:08 PM

With the server merge I have 2 characters with an X after the name. Therefore I have changed their names.
Do I delete my original character from Magelo before I sync the one with the new name? Otherwise it would try to have more than 8 characters on an account/Server.

Erycil

Nbr post: 2681
Register: 7/23/08
Posted: 6/23/10, 4:49 AM

Hi Vhalois,

We will be patching soon to let Magelo Sync identify your characters after the merge. As soon as this has been done, you can Sync your characters without discarding its old Magelo profile ID.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Erycil

Nbr post: 2681
Register: 7/23/08
Posted: 6/23/10, 9:34 AM

Update: You can Sync your characters now - it should be able to change the server/names for your toons as appropriate.

However, please note that Magelo game slots are counted by the number of EQ accounts you have synced onto the Magelo account. The number of characters in it does not matter as long as they are within the 3 (or 8) EQ account limit.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Sumyunguyy

Nbr post: 27
Register: 6/18/02
Posted: 7/2/10, 5:27 PM

Hello I was wondering when server names will be merged on Magelo.my charactrer is syncing with right stats..........but it isnt synced with Luclin-Stromm together.they still show as seperate servers.........