Login / Sign up
> > > New Interactive Zone Maps!

Messages in topic: New Interactive Zone Maps!
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 7/9/10, 2:16 PM

Explore Norrath with Interactive Zone maps

EverQuest players, rejoice! Your gaming experience has just been made easier with our new Interactive Zone Maps.

Find the map of all zones from the game with the emplacement of vendors. You can zoom-in and out the map to see a specific location more closely. We use also the same coordinate system than in the game! Take a look at the Plane of Knowledge for example.

Further additions will be made in the future to show the location of other NPC types, zoning points and more!

Know thy enemy – View it on the map!

All NPC pages will now display a new map showing the zone where it can be found. Check a Broodlands basilisk for example!

The accuracy of the location of NPCs depends strongly on how many players observe this information while running Magelo Sync. So the more you keep it running while you play, the more valid this information will be. Please let Magelo Sync accompany you in your adventures – it benefits everyone (including yourself) in the long run!

Grind, grind, grind – make it easier for me already!

To anyone who needs a quick list of Hot Zones currently active in the game, you found the right place! Visit the new Hot Zones page available from the Tools section to view where you can quickly level up. The zones are sorted by level to let you decide easily where to go at any level range.

The entire database is actually under review and we will soon come with many new features and improvements. Stay tuned!
Drygonfli

Nbr post: 2
Register: 12/31/03
Posted: 8/8/10, 4:53 PM

Where do we go to get these Interactive maps. I noted that the data base is under review. Is it done so we can download the maps?

Thank you

Simply Scrumptious............Just try me.
Drazzminius
Advisor

Nbr post: 323
Register: 11/3/02
Posted: 8/8/10, 6:46 PM

Go to the window pane on the left and click the Zones selection. Then, choose your expansion and there ya go.

EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator
Necrotalk Admin
EQ Traders Super Moderator
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 8/14/10, 7:13 AM

And we just fixed the location indicator which was inverting numbers, now it's exactly like in the game.
DomiDeMar

Nbr post: 3
Register: 8/5/02
Posted: 9/24/10, 1:07 PM

Updating maps and vendor, do you have to hit the sync button every time you want to update the Vendor or the map, or does it automatically update?

Jelan
Admin

Posted: 9/24/10, 2:59 PM

It does it automatically in the background, you do not need to sync.
DomiDeMar

Nbr post: 3
Register: 8/5/02
Posted: 9/25/10, 6:50 PM

So as long as i have Magelo running it is updating? Sorry to be so obtuse :D

Jelan
Admin

Posted: 9/26/10, 5:08 AM

Yes as long as you keep Magelo Sync Running, it will update automatically. And don't worry, asking question is fine