Login / Sign up
> > > Welcome House of Thule!

Messages in topic: Welcome House of Thule!
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11384
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 10/12/10, 6:02 PM

The 17th expansion of Everquest is finally out today and takes players on a journey to level 90, complete with 13 new zones to explore. Improve your character by learning from a list of over 450 spells and 800 AAs. Challenge the 17 missions, 120 quests and 18 raids on your way to the new level cap. A new housing feature is also now available with the ability to display trophy rewards in your house.

We are preparing an update for Magelo Sync to make it compatible with HoT and will let you know as soon as it has been patched. But right now you can enjoy some exciting new features available on Magelo!

More points of interest on Zone maps

To let you keep up with the fantastic content in the game, just visit our improved zone maps! Not only will you see a list of NPCs in each page, the maps now display the locations of teleporters, banks, merchants, connections to other zones and safe points for any specific zone! Check Greater Faydark for example!

New NPC and Zone Tooltips

All NPCs and Zones links on our website are now showing a tooltip which contains valuable information and mini-map! You will be able to locate any NPC on a zone, which helps when you are hunting for specific rare mobs or loot.
Check a lightcrawler npc tooltip for example!

New HoT custom backgrounds

To welcome the latest expansion, we have a bunch of new backgrounds for your profiles and signatures available in our gallery!

Finally you certainly already noticed that we updated the layout of item tooltip to perfectly match the in game one

With lots of new content in the expansion, as always we will rely on our dedicated users to keep our database up to date. When Magelo Sync will be updated, simply hop into the game and run it to get started!
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 10/13/10, 6:27 AM

One more thing, if you have some suggestions for the content of the NPC/Zone tooltips or for the points of interest on the maps, don't be shy and speak up
Byratan

Nbr post: 58
Register: 2/12/09
Posted: 10/13/10, 10:41 AM

You may awant to check on the 'window' size for the displaying the zones, EQ (classic) stopped after Halas and Luclin stopped after the NLair...
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 10/13/10, 12:06 PM

Hi Byratan,

Not sure I am following, what do you mean by window size ?
Byratan

Nbr post: 58
Register: 2/12/09
Posted: 10/14/10, 10:40 AM

For example, when I click into Zones/EQ classic, I get a partial city llisting (From A to K) where the frame cuts off the rest of the listing (ie no cities after Kaladim or any zones), same with Luclin (nothing showing after NLair).
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 10/14/10, 11:53 AM

Ha right... gonna fix this stupid bug asap ! Thanks Byratan.
Drazzminius
Advisor

Nbr post: 324
Register: 11/3/02
Posted: 10/16/10, 2:52 AM

Hey Jelan!

Any ETA for the MageloSync update?

EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator
Necrotalk Admin
EQ Traders Super Moderator
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 10/16/10, 3:49 AM

Soon™

Still have to work out a few things, I will keep you all posted here on our progress.
Drazzminius
Advisor

Posted: 10/16/10, 4:20 AM

Awesome. Really looking forward to it!

Necrotalk Admin
Vladsiik

Nbr post: 2
Register: 7/17/06
Posted: 10/16/10, 6:58 PM

Thanks for the update Been waiting patiently, heh--took a 3 year break so my char is very much out of synch with my old profile
petethecanuck

Nbr post: 2
Register: 7/10/08
Posted: 10/16/10, 7:36 PM

Looking forward to the update. Thanks!
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 10/19/10, 10:45 AM

A quick update for you guys, I am pretty much done, just testing a few things and we should be good to go. If nothing major comes up, I should be able to patch tomorrow.
Drazzminius
Advisor

Posted: 10/19/10, 10:52 AM

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

Necrotalk Admin
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 10/20/10, 8:45 AM

Gonna have to push back the update to Thursday as there are a few annoying things with bags happening right now, nothing really tragic but I need to address them before we patch. Hang tight, we're getting there !

Greym Greymantle
Premium User

Nbr post: 137
Register: 7/22/02
Posted: 10/20/10, 1:13 PM

Well since they (SOE) are patching on Thursday it will prob break it agian.