Login / Sign up
> > > Welcome House of Thule!

Messages in topic: Welcome House of Thule!
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11388
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 10/26/10, 3:55 AM

Wow, lot of comments and some bitter ones, where do I start

SingSang, totally agree with you better to reset the expectation as soon as possible and I tried to keep people up to date as fast as I could but sometimes something very unexpected happen and you get your head stuck into that, the time goes and before you realize, you already miss your last ETA by a few hours...

Also to make it clear, all the Magelo team is working full time on Magelo alone, our day job is Magelo, nothing else but unfortunately that does not mean we do everything right and we don't make any mistake.

We will address the little layout issue you noticed on the profile asap, thanks for the report.

Masked, I agree with you, at some point in the past, not too long ago, the time between an Everquest patch and the corresponding Magelo patch has grown significantly. We noticed that as well and we put a few things in place to address it and since maybe 3-4 patches, we got back to patching Magelo Sync quite fast minus the last time which is an exception. Anyway, what I am trying to say is from now on, Magelo Sync downtime should be kept to the bare minimum.

Now that the website and Magelo sync has been patched, you should all be able to update your characters, check our latest news for the patch note and to learn more about the web bar.
Neudiin

Nbr post: 3
Register: 6/11/04
Posted: 10/26/10, 6:26 AM

Glad its back up and everything works, bad thing is my 10 day trial ran out yesterday. So I have no idea what all the new cool features are like. oh well such is life lol
Taean

Nbr post: 9
Register: 8/31/03
Posted: 10/26/10, 8:08 AM

Jelan I appreciate your hard work and all that you've done I know Sony love to break custom things and now the bad news, SoE patching tonight a 5 hour patch
Zerfa

Nbr post: 2
Register: 2/5/06
Posted: 10/26/10, 1:08 PM

Unfortunately - magelo sync isn't working due to the patch this morning
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11388
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 10/26/10, 3:23 PM

Magelo Sync has been patched to address today patch and Neudiin, I will come up with something quickly to let you try the premium again, do not worry.
Neudiin

Nbr post: 3
Register: 6/11/04
Posted: 10/26/10, 6:09 PM

Thank you =)