Login / Sign up

Messages in topic: Testing
Kitain

Nbr post: 3
Register: 5/16/10
Posted: 1/25/11, 6:37 PM

Was just playing with the background stuff. IRL, I take care of horses and do mounted archery, seemed like a fun combination.

Duc, sequere, aut de via decede - Lead, follow or get out of the way
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/25/11, 11:53 PM

Nice, I like it !
Kitain

Posted: 1/30/11, 6:47 PM

Thanks!

Byratan

Nbr post: 58
Register: 2/12/09
Posted: 1/31/11, 11:42 AM

Good lookin' centauri ranger there, though the footwork looks like it needs a bit of touch up (more like blending the mirror images a bit under her hooves, where both [seeming] signatures resides)...
Ravenger

Nbr post: 5
Register: 8/15/02
Posted: 2/10/11, 1:16 AM

Maybe I'm blind but I can't figure out how to get my sig to not use the magelo name. Yours looks amazing!
sparrowhawk

Nbr post: 84
Register: 1/17/03
Posted: 2/10/11, 3:04 PM

Are you doing it from your character? Mr Characters, Customise, Signature.

I did not know there was a way to NOT use your character name

loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 2/10/11, 10:47 PM

There is in fact no way to not use your character name in the signature. It appears automatically but you can choose the font and the color of the font to customize it, just like Kitain did
Kitain

Posted: 2/19/11, 4:55 AM

LOL, so not a pro at any of this, was just goofing off. Not sure about the footwork part, the areas I blended weren't at the hooves. I think you're seeing the dust cloud under her back hooves

Byratan

Nbr post: 58
Register: 2/12/09
Posted: 2/28/11, 9:31 AM

OK, let's see if I can describe this a bit better for you, the main part (with the profile) is a mirror with its line just to the left of the right side of the profile (you can see her left forehoof between the Breakdown and Bio tabs), under the line of her forehooves is the second part, which is folded into fourths. The main fold lines up with the upper fold while the secondary fold is under her rear hooves (the 'EL*' mirrored there) which isn't as clean under the profile (it's 'EL' mirrored with only the backward 'E' plus they're off-centered to each other).

As for the 'dustcloud', it's just the secondary fold that seems to be the bottom part of her hoof (of something that's similar in color to her hoof) which is duplicated under the profile...