Login / Sign up
> > > So since a couple of things got lost !

Messages in topic: So since a couple of things got lost !
sparrowhawk

Nbr post: 84
Register: 1/17/03
Posted: 10/3/11, 6:00 PM

Guild banks ... please please please, and I do not mean mules, but I can /output guildbank and get a file in game can we use somehow

Housing ... enough said ! ... I have asked before and the /output realestate has been available in game for a while

That is priorities but zones and maps are still outstanding ... you know bad zone lines in Hot and all those bloody bunnies!

I am not going to carry on .. but hey any help us players can give ... point us in the direction

Respectfully

Revi

sparrowhawk

Posted: 10/23/11, 8:20 PM

Any news on these things ?

They are being somewhat ignored .. but really pretty huge omissions

loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 10/27/11, 12:13 AM

Really sorry sparrowhawk for the late reply... So we made good progress and we should be able to launch the guild bank and the housing mid November.
Then we will take a look on cleaning the zones.

We will keep you posted!
sparrowhawk

Posted: 11/4/11, 2:25 PM

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it with much anticipation

loulina
Admin

Posted: 11/15/11, 11:12 PM

A quick heads up to let you know those new features will come along with the update we will push for Veil of Alaris expansion. The first step is to update Magelo Sync to work with the new expansion, then we will launch the new tools. We will keep you updated!
mewkus
Premium User

Nbr post: 9
Register: 12/15/01
Posted: 11/16/11, 12:54 AM

In the meantime, if you're looking for something to keep track of and organize your various inventories, take a look at http://www.eq-manager.com/ It's an app that runs on your computer and reads your inventory, guildbank, and real-estate files.
xeni

Nbr post: 35
Register: 11/10/01
Posted: 11/18/11, 8:39 AM

did you patch this with the new incoming extension patch ?
loulina
Admin

Posted: 11/18/11, 10:16 PM

Hi xeni,
We didn't patch anything yet. We are still working on the update of Magelo Sync. This is our first priority, to let you again sync your characters. Once this done, we will finalize the new features, so they will be available a little after Magelo Sync.
xeni

Nbr post: 35
Register: 11/10/01
Posted: 12/9/11, 8:38 AM

any news about guild bank and house item ? to be on magelo for use in search ?
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 12/17/11, 8:29 AM

We just rolled an update which among other things, brings the guild bank at last... House item are next in a not so distant future
sparrowhawk

Posted: 12/18/11, 2:14 PM

Woo hoo ! Thank you

Jelan
Admin

Posted: 12/28/11, 1:39 PM

And now we just updated the website with housing support ! Just sync your character and have a look at the inventory tool

By the way, any feedback for us on the guild bank ? Would you like to see the permissions for example ? Would it be valuable to separate deposited items from banked items ?
sparrowhawk

Posted: 12/31/11, 10:40 AM

I just did - thanks it is looking great !

Guild bank is looking good too, I like the sort features very much - permissions could be useful, if it is not alot of agro though

And a happy new year while I am here - you have all done some great work this year !

Drazzminius
Advisor

Nbr post: 323
Register: 11/3/02
Posted: 1/1/12, 4:05 PM

I get a message "Sorry, you don't have access to the Guild Bank."

??

EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator
Necrotalk Admin
EQ Traders Super Moderator
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 1/2/12, 10:12 AM

Good to hear sparrowhawk, the permissions are already synced, it just a matter of displaying them.

Drazz, I sync the guild permissions along with the roster. If you rank has the "View guild bank" permission, theoretically, you should be able to access it. Can you confirm me that your ingame rank has such permission ?