Login / Sign up
> > > Lost Magelo Character Slot

Messages in topic: Lost Magelo Character Slot
Mykro34

Nbr post: 3
Register: 3/7/03
Posted: 10/21/11, 2:33 PM

I went to delete one of my characters to make room for a different one and much to my dismay I found it didn't give another slot for a new one. I'm assuming that at some point Magelo reduced the maximum # of character slots? Either way, I would like to recover this character or at least the slot in question, as this outcome was rather unforseeable. His name is Accuros. Thank you.

Kaspin
Premium User

Nbr post: 119
Register: 2/12/02
Posted: 10/21/11, 3:52 PM

Slots are account based. You can free up a slot under the "My account" link on the left menu bar.

Mykro34

Nbr post: 3
Register: 3/7/03
Posted: 10/24/11, 11:43 PM

Thanks for replying, Kaspin. I appreciate it! Unfortunately I don't see any options under My Account for character slots. I'm not a premium member but I have been a member for over 8 years, and while I understand the need for providing premium features for profit, I think I should at least be entitled to the same number of character slots I had last week. I couldn't have guessed the slot would just disappear forever, lol.

It would be nice if I could rectify the missing slot on my end, but I'm thinking this may require Magelo staff attention.

loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 10/26/11, 2:15 AM

Hi Mykro34,

As a registered user you can add all the characters you want on Magelo, there is no game slot restriction at all. So could you give us more info about the issue you have when you try to sync a new character? Does Magelo Sync give you an error message?

The log file of Magelo will be also helpful. Simply try to sync again and press "ctrl + shift + L" when you have the focus on Magelo Sync to get the log. Then copy its content in your reply.