Login / Sign up
> > > Profile stats are now all fixed!

Messages in topic: Profile stats are now all fixed!
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11388
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/9/12, 1:08 AM

Wow it's been a long journey but I am happy to report that all your profile stats are now fixed and should match your ingame stats. Just to avoid any confusion, this means HP Mana Endur Ac Atk and all Regen are now fixed. If somehow you still have any issue with your character stats, please report it in this topic and we will fix it.

Now that this is behind us, we will focus on cleaning the database a bit (ya bunnies, I am looking at you..) and bringing more tools starting with a new advanced item search.

Magelo is a community driven website so your feedback is most welcome, if you have ideas on how to improve the website or how we could help you or your guild with some tools, make sure to share your thoughts in our suggestion forum.
Drazzminius
Advisor

Nbr post: 324
Register: 11/3/02
Posted: 1/9/12, 2:41 AM

Woo Hoo! Gratz, Jelan!

EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator
Necrotalk Admin
EQ Traders Super Moderator
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 1/9/12, 3:54 AM

Thanks for your invaluable help Drazz !
Kaspin
Premium User

Nbr post: 119
Register: 2/12/02
Posted: 1/12/12, 5:07 PM

I think I could almost cry . For the first time since I've created my warrior, magelo finally shows his correct AC.

Jelan
Admin

Posted: 1/13/12, 6:46 AM

Ya I can share the feeling, it feels pretty good to finally have those damn stats right so we can focus on other things and I am pretty happy for the community as a whole so that they can have a profile they can rely on.