Login / Sign up
> > > Hello, New member to the EQ Advisor Magelo team

Messages in topic: Hello, New member to the EQ Advisor Magelo team
Carnon
Advisor

Nbr post: 194
Register: 3/27/08
Posted: 1/9/12, 3:38 AM

I volunterred a while ago to be of any assistance to the Magelo team to get the most out of Magelo for Everquest. I am working on trying to get a list of features that players would like to see added to magelo profiles and magelo pages of information like the new guild bank list.

If you come across any ideas please feel free to post them on the correct board and or contact me in game on everquest ;t luclin.caRnon or email, brad_carnon@yahoo.com

I am also working with a few people working for EQLive to try to get some assistance/input from them also.... But as told the team here at Magelo, I am just trying to help them out to make magelo the most it can be for everquest.

Hope I can be of assistance and even if your just bored in game, please feel free to drop in and say hello.

CaRnon the Cleric
Township Rebellion - Luclin Server

CaRnon the Fabled Cleric
Realm of Insanity - Xegony
EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator
Drazzminius
Advisor

Nbr post: 324
Register: 11/3/02
Posted: 1/9/12, 8:50 AM

Welcome aboard, Carnon!

Necrotalk Admin
EQ Traders Super Moderator
Nepabrite

Nbr post: 214
Register: 11/20/11
Posted: 1/9/12, 4:27 PM

Welcome!

Carnon
Advisor

Posted: 1/25/12, 4:31 AM

Thank you for the welcome folks.. I am still trying to get new ideas for everquest magelo profiles.. I have listed a few in other forums and I hope that I am actually help instead of an annoyance..

I am proud to be an Advisor and I hope that I am and continue to helpful to help improve magelo and get more players to subscribe/use magelo not just to look up player profiles but to find out information like how to make tradeskill items.. I love how you guys have the items listed on most player made items.. I like having ne site for most/all of the information I am looking for...

I would like to see more info on where some items drop.. alot of items I have seen lately do not list where you can obtain them... do you guys have a program like I can run that will capture information on new or differnt items that I get linked to me or link myself?

CaRnon the Fabled Cleric
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11384
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/27/12, 8:06 AM

Keeping Magelo Sync running as you play is the way to keep the database up to date including loot/source information.

That being said, users have reported that right now, it seems there is an issue as Magelo Sync does not report any source data (bug report here). I am looking into it and will report back asap !
Carnon
Advisor

Posted: 1/30/12, 12:59 AM

Does it autoupdate as items are looted, or do I need to update my magelo profile for it to update loot data?

CaRnon the Fabled Cleric
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11384
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/31/12, 6:24 AM

It auto upload every 5mn or so, or when you sync your character.