Login / Sign up
> > > sync will not update

Messages in topic: sync will not update
Salonia

Nbr post: 3
Register: 9/4/12
Posted: 9/12/12, 3:07 PM

' http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2450867'

I have tried re installing magelo, and it didnt work. even doing the trial and re syncing didnt change anything. what am i doing wrong. I am not getting any errors either. I run windows 7 if that makes a difference. Shows me with 3095 mana when in game i have 51025. all my other stats are off too. please help and let me know what to do
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 9/13/12, 1:19 AM

Hello Salonia,
I just opened your profile and I can see 51561 for the Mana. Do you still see 3095?
It is maybe a cache issue. Open your profile and press "ctrl + shift + R" or F5. If you don't see any change please let me know what browser/version you use.
Salonia

Nbr post: 3
Register: 9/4/12
Posted: 9/23/12, 4:21 AM

this issue was fixed. sorry i didnt reply at the time. could you please check and see why i am not able to sync since the recent update to eq and magelo. I am getting no errors just the magelo sync is trying to detect your currently logged character, please wait........i have had it up for 30 min and no change and character is logged in. it has been this way since the last patch.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 9/24/12, 2:58 AM

Hello Salonia,

Could you please provide the log file of Magelo Sync? It should help us figure out what is going on
Just try again to synchronize your character and when the error occurs, press "ctrl + shift + L" to get the log. You need to keep the focus on Magelo Sync when you press the keys. The log will appear in a new window and you can copy its content in your reply.

On another topic, I noticed your Premium trial just expired on Sept 22, so I just wanted to remind you that when you will synchronize your character only the identity and the guild information will be updated. So you may want to upgrade your account in order to keep the full synchronization as well as the other Premium features.

But first, let's focus on fixing your synchronization issue of course
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11394
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 10/15/12, 3:31 PM

Hi Salonia,

Looks like you solved your issue as you have synced your toon yesterday. I gonna therefore mark this bug has fixed. Thanks.