Login / Sign up
> > > Char slots.

Messages in topic: Char slots.
Greym Greymantle
Premium User

Nbr post: 139
Register: 7/22/02
Posted: 4/26/24, 5:24 PM

Hi i am trying to sync a char. I am getting the message that my char slots are full. I only have 3 active mains currently and this is one of them. https://eq.magelo.com/profile/1420243 is the toon

How do i see which toons are occupying slots? In the past you allowed me 4 slots , as my whole family plays and there are 4 of us. Seem to have lost that..

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11398
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 4/29/24, 8:55 PM

Hi Greym,

I have reset your game slots so you should be good to go. In the past and we are talking many years ago, the system was flexible and I could grant you a different limit. When we revamped the system, we normalized this and it went away.

If 3 active game slots is not enough for you, please let me know and i will grant you the extra 5 for free given your past contribution to the community.
Greym Greymantle
Premium User

Nbr post: 139
Register: 7/22/02
Posted: 5/1/24, 1:02 PM

Many thanks for that. If you would i will take you up on your offer of the extra slots. We have 4 primary toons active at the moment, But we also have a set of alts that we play a good deal as well. Benifits of playing a game for over 20 years . Thanks again

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11398
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 5/6/24, 11:36 PM

I actually granted you the extra slots right after I posted my message
I believe your subscription will expire soon so ping me once it renews and i will grant those extra slots again.