Login / Sign up
> > > Stats fixed, Heroic items fully supported, let's test it !

Messages in topic: Stats fixed, Heroic items fully supported, let's test it !
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11395
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/8/09, 7:13 AM

Hello guys, as promised, I come back to you with some pretty good news.
We have finally fixed the stat formulas and the support of heroic items for Hp,Mana and Endurance, see details below.

I know it really took way too much time to address this issue and we apologize for this.
I am really proud to say you can now enjoy again an accurate profile as we used to provide one for so many years.

On a side note, for people waiting on this fix to signup, it's a very good time to do it and enjoy our 3 month free promotion which will end in one week.

Details:

• Naked stats : The naked stats for Hp, Mana and Endurance should be dead on now ! (there is a little +-1 rouding issue with the hp, I hope you will forgive us )
  • Equipped stats : The difficulty with the equipped items stats comes from the heroic items. The good news is it should work for everyone now. There is however a possibility that for some classes a further little tweak might be needed. It should be trivial, just report the discrepancy in this topic.
  • Armor class and Atk : Those both stats still need some attention and we are working on it now, I will keep you posted as soon as we made some progress.

Cheers
Shelearns

Nbr post: 143
Register: 1/16/06
Posted: 1/8/09, 9:21 AM

Any reason the Rankings page is still showing the old stats? Each person's magelo shows updated stats, but Rankings wont update for me using Firefox. Rankings problem or on my end?

Edit: Looks like my sig is wrong too, I guess rankings/sigs pull the info from the same spot which needs to be updated in some form?... Good job though, will check accuracy tomorrow sometime.
Yalum

Nbr post: 7
Register: 1/9/02
Posted: 1/8/09, 10:00 AM

My equipped stats are still off a wee bit (small enough that I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't asked).

83 Rogue
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/67461

Reported HP: 18323
Actual HP: 18339

Reported End: 17074
Actual End:17288
ccarmona

Nbr post: 19
Register: 9/20/07
Posted: 1/8/09, 11:53 AM

Mines still off a bit, HP is down at least 400hp as well as 40ish AC and 80ish ATK. Mana/endurance is off a tiny bit but no big deal. Keep up the great job guys!
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 1/8/09, 12:29 PM

Please report any error in the above linked topic ( I just fixed the link which was broken...)
For the ranking, as soon as we are sure everything is perfect, we will recompute everyone stats, as for the sigs, it should be updated along with your profile, I will look into it.

By the way, if you notice an error, please double check that the naked stats are right, I am pretty sure they will but who knows I might overlooked something.

Thanks in advance.
rjacobs182

Nbr post: 2
Register: 10/9/06
Posted: 1/8/09, 2:16 PM

Why doesn't a profile play music anymore or say when it was last updated?
Inoke
Advisor

Nbr post: 1182
Register: 1/27/04
Posted: 1/8/09, 3:31 PM

rjacobs182 - Profile link please? If your music is in the Bio section of the profile, that no longer works. You have to go into the character management screen and go to Customize and place the music link in the space provided.

Sinned

Nbr post: 2
Register: 2/6/02
Posted: 1/8/09, 4:42 PM

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/883245

I have a music link in mine. I did a sync last night to add in the new beastlord BP I got when we beat the expansion and it took my music link off the page. I went back and readded it and it still shows it on the customize page, but wont display it on the link. I tried the link in IE and firefox after a reboot, still not showing.
fritzy

Nbr post: 8
Register: 4/12/05
Posted: 1/8/09, 4:45 PM

Same, my music link is gone off of mine as well as the last update that used to show.

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1252610

Inoke
Advisor

Posted: 1/8/09, 4:55 PM

Ok, reposting this for dev review in the admin section. We'll post an update as soon as we have something.

Deillusional
Premium User

Nbr post: 29
Register: 6/25/02
Posted: 1/8/09, 7:26 PM

Many things are not working as

Error: jQuery is not defined (that seems to control the music)
Source File: Any magelo
Line: 7840

updateSlot and contents , and others not definited when editing profiles either.

Jelan
Admin

Posted: 1/8/09, 9:36 PM

We identified this bug and it will be fixed in a few hours.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 1/9/09, 6:24 AM

Bug fixed, resuming my work on the stats now
krilin31

Nbr post: 5
Register: 2/13/02
Posted: 1/9/09, 1:47 PM

Charm stats are no longer showing at 100% by default. Is this intentional?
Inoke
Advisor

Posted: 1/9/09, 3:04 PM

Charm stats are no longer showing at 100% by default. Is this intentional?

They have never defaulted to 100% on profiles, or are you talking about in item search?