Login / Sign up
> > > Christmas Gift Certificate

Messages in topic: Christmas Gift Certificate
Ishaar
Advisor

Nbr post: 449
Register: 5/6/01
Posted: 12/6/06, 5:52 PM

The Christmas Gift Certificates have arrived! No need to go frenzy anymore for your late Christmas gifts. You can now easily order a nice looking Gift Certificate from your comfy desk chair for your friends, guild mates or family.

Gift Certificates can be redeemed here at Magelo to gain access to all Premium features for 12 months ($24.95 value).

Order yours now and earn 3 extra months from your current subscription time for each order, or if you're a free user your account will be upgraded to Premium for 3 months.

Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
TobermoryTo

Nbr post: 43
Register: 1/3/03
Posted: 12/7/06, 11:20 PM

Submit button doesnt seem to be working?
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11397
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 12/8/06, 5:46 AM

Your right, we included a thumbnail and it broke the form ...
It's fixed, thanks.
Fazok

Nbr post: 4
Register: 6/23/04
Posted: 12/9/06, 3:52 AM

Still getting "an error occured contacting server"

Can not start MU, is there an update somewhere that I need to download and where if so?
The "Launch Magelo Update" appears to do a patch or something but still getting error message. O.o

The lurking collector of shiny things...
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 12/9/06, 10:12 AM

You must have clicked the wrong topic... Anyway, if you have issue with MU, try to start it again from the website and let us know what happens.
Onetree
Advisor

Nbr post: 2781
Register: 10/29/01
Posted: 12/9/06, 4:59 PM

Fazok, if you're using an old Magelo Update shortcut, inspect its Properties. Make sure it isn't pointing to the testmagelo site.

Earthkeeper Onetree Tallbarque of Maelin Starpyre <Valoran>
PoM Pilot & Keeper of the Original PoM FAQ
Grandmaster Jeweler & Baker w/ Expert Trophies
Need help? Check out our FAQ. Java Runtime Environment (JRE) help can be found here.
gilgab21

Nbr post: 1
Register: 12/18/06
Posted: 12/18/06, 12:57 PM

how i play

that me sure iam cool
Dyfrin Deathseeker

Nbr post: 91
Register: 10/31/01
Posted: 12/22/06, 1:44 AM

can i buy it for myself?

btw nice names for the sample card.. heroes is good

[Dyfrin|javascript:channelProfile("eq",26510)]
Half-Elf Lyricist
Ishaar
Advisor

Nbr post: 449
Register: 5/6/01
Posted: 12/27/06, 11:33 AM

To whoever you wish

Cheers!

Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
Wildsided

Nbr post: 11
Register: 5/26/02
Posted: 12/28/06, 9:36 PM

So let me get this straight,, if I buy 4 of them and use them to renew my accoutnts, it will give me a free year on my main name . I actually have 20 EQ accounts and they are all listed here as Preimum users ( all under 1 account here ). No I am not a person who buys and sells EQ items in the real world, but have acquired accounts over the years from family and friends who have left EQ. Been a member here since 2002 . I have lots of mules for Tradeskills items for me and Guildmates and with Magelo always an easy way to see what I had on the mule instead of logging in the account. But with the price doubling I was thinking of not renewing them all

In other words I was wondering if I bought 4 or 5 ( not sure how many I would need as I can't find anywhere that states how many accounts per payment you get ) it shows I have 3 / 23 available slots and I know you got 3 slots per payment , but I remember it changes the more you bought. ( Can't find any info on it anywhere on the website ) So does that mean I need to pay for 7 x 24.95 to get all 20 renewed ???

If so that means I should be able to buy 4 Gift Certificates to renew 4 of the accounts get 1 free year for main name and have to pay for the rest normally.. Any help would be greatly appricated and the accounts become renewable Jan 8, 2007 and I would hate to leave here but paying $150.00 just to check on mules seems unreasonable..

Jelan
Admin

Posted: 12/29/06, 12:40 PM

Hi Wildsided,

So does that mean I need to pay for 7 x 24.95 to get all 20 renewed ???

Yes it's the case at the moment, however we will add next week the ability to upgrade only once your account to add 5 additional game slots.

So in the end, you should be able to manage all your 20 EQ accounts with 3 upgraded magelo accounts. My advise is to buy 3 gift then next week, upgraded those 3 premium accounts.
Wildsided

Nbr post: 11
Register: 5/26/02
Posted: 1/3/07, 4:21 AM

Ok, Jelan I took you advise, but I bought 4 of the Gift cards as I believe I had to pay for 5 accounts last year to get all 20+ to premium. I will be on the look to see how to use them to upgrade my main account for all of them this week.

If you don't have a patch out by Jan. 08 who can I write to so they can apply the 4 gift certificates to my account so I will not lose them all on the expire of them . With the 4 I bought it shows my account is now good until Jan 8, 2008 but I think that is just for the 3 ( not even sure which 3 are my first ones) and not the others I would hate to lose them as I am not sure which would still be premium and which ones would drop out.

Thank you for the Great work you do here.
kikek

Nbr post: 3
Register: 1/16/07
Posted: 1/16/07, 7:18 PM

i cant log on to my acount and when asking for new pw i dont get one sn kikekk e mail c0mf0rtably@aim.com or c0mf0rtablynumb666@yahoo.com i made a new user name kikek but rather try get my old info back for kikekk