Login / Sign up
> > > Guild not showing in manage, but shows in profile

Messages in topic: Guild not showing in manage, but shows in profile
Moederneuker

Nbr post: 12
Register: 3/6/08
Posted: 1/31/12, 7:02 PM

perhaps this is related to my issue with not showing in rankings (yes im not private and yes ive run sync many times) profile shows that i am member of Dark Bane, as it has for quite a while now, and I am a member of said guild. i do not currently have a premium membership, but have several tiems in the past that put the guild in the profile to start with. i do not have "unguild this character" checked, yet in my manae yoru characters page etc, i am shown as unguilded, though my profile is updating manually for my gear changes etc, yet still showing member of DarkBane (which IS correct, just not according to my characters page) and this has been this way as long as i have been unable to show in rankings. before i updated my level to 95, i was still showing in rankings and still showing as member of dark bane.

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1419869

i see next to my name in "my characters" if i hover over a little box there it says "this character could be ranked if you launched magelo sync" however i have launched it and synced it several times and it says that it was successful. i am running sync 4.3.0. sync shows correct level and guild as well but my characters is showing it as not having been synced
Moederneuker

Nbr post: 12
Register: 3/6/08
Posted: 2/1/12, 8:28 PM

fixed for me but how it got messed up coudl still be a bug. somehow in my characters i had 2 95 drakkin sks same server same name etc, one as main one as an alt unguilded etc. the one that never existed previously that was listed as an alt, was the one that was getting synced and thus ranked. when i made sure they were different profile numbers i deleted this alt version, resynced, and it again shows correctly. this character in alts never existed before the last month or so when i stopped getting my rank and was manually updating gear on the previously always synced under premium main
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11402
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 2/13/12, 6:07 AM

Thanks for the update and glad you figured out the issue on your own. I will double check some part of the code which could explain what happened to you.