Login / Sign up
> > > Premium Accounts

Messages in topic: Premium Accounts
Whittles

Nbr post: 3
Register: 3/14/12
Posted: 3/21/12, 3:06 PM

I just opened a "premium" account and was expecting as in Everquest an account to be 8 characters and I can only have 3 ? Very misleading ...
Drazzminius
Advisor

Nbr post: 323
Register: 11/3/02
Posted: 3/21/12, 3:47 PM

Hello Whittles! Your Magelo Premium account gives you access to three "slots" or game accounts, not three characters. You can actually have a a Magelo account for each character on an account, whether that's a single character or eight characters each on five different servers (for example).

Happy Hunting and welcome to Premium!

EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator
Necrotalk Admin
EQ Traders Super Moderator
Whittles

Posted: 3/21/12, 5:20 PM

When I try to sink another character it tells me I have no room , I only have 3 characters synced that show equip. etc.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 3/21/12, 11:10 PM

Hi Whittles, it sounds like a bug on our hand. Another user contacted me few days ago with a similar issue.

As Drazzminius explained it, you should be able to synchronize all the characters you have on 3 different game accounts.

So does your 3 characters are on 3 different game accounts?
If yes, this is normal you cannot sync another character that is on a 4rd account.
If not, we have a bug! Thanks for getting back to us asap, so that we can fix that.
Whittles

Posted: 3/22/12, 11:42 AM

Ahhh , yes ... /kicks self in head , they are on different accounts , sorry for the screwup .
loulina
Admin

Posted: 3/23/12, 3:49 AM

No problem. I am glad everything is ok!
Maquar

Nbr post: 1
Register: 10/13/02
Posted: 5/1/12, 3:24 PM

so how do you get your other accounts to show on the "Premium Accounts" and synch them also?
loulina
Admin

Posted: 5/3/12, 1:22 AM

Hi Maquar,

As explained above, with the Premium subscription, you can sync all the characters you have on 3 game accounts. If you want to synchronize more characters, you can buy 5 extra game slots. So at the end you can sync all the characters you want on 8 different game accounts. You can learn more in this FAQ entry: How much do I have to pay for Premium?.

Let me know if you need more info.